220 Rsham LF guild 3/10M so far

Hello! Hierarchy 9/10H 2/10M is seeking a few exceptional DPS as well as Healers to fill out our current raid team as we progress into Mythic. We raid 2 days a week, Wednesday and Friday, from 7:15pm Eastern until 11pm Eastern.

Our core is comprised of players with an immense amount of high level experience, including US 7th Heroic Ragnaros at our height in Cata. Having recently returned to the game coming to this expansion we are looking to return to a high level raiding guild on a smaller 2 day schedule.

Although we may not make it to CE this tier that doesn’t mean we aren’t going to try to progress as far as possible and build a more capable roster to shoot for CE in the future. Shaman healer is our top priority and we would love to have you if a 2 day schedule that includes Friday isn’t a problem for you.

If you’d like to know more, please reach out to us on discord. tezzrah#0154 brute #5778 sheevil#3677 deevil#8988

Hey man we are Horde on Zul’jin, but our times seems to work for you and we are definitely in need of a solid resto shaman. I will post our copy-paste down below but would love to chat on discord (Rolliepoley#8491) about whether we would be a good fit. Good luck in your search either way!

[Range Five] [H] Zul’jin is a mythic guild that looks to progress in raid content while having fun with the game. The guild has been together since Legion but is made up of players who have been raiding together off and on since as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. Many of our players have raided seriously in the past, pushing as high as US top 50 and getting multiple cutting edge achievements, but due to changes in life and a desire to remain more casual, we have decided to approach Shadow Lands a little differently. We achieved AOTC pretty quickly every tier and our mythic progression for BFA is listed below.

Ny’alotha - 6/12 M
Uldir – 6/8 M
BoD – 6/9M

Castle Nathria 2/10M (AOTC)

What are we looking for?:
We are looking to build our roster up for Shadow Lands, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses. Our goals for the first tier are to get AOTC and then work through Mythic bosses with the expectation being similar progression to what we experienced in BFA. To this end, we look to foster a raid environment where people are able to have fun and make the most out of our 2-day raid schedule.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7 EST – 10 EST
Wednesday 7 EST- 10 EST

Recruitment Priorities:
Regardless of priority or class listing, we are always looking to add exceptional and versatile players with similar goals to ours.

TANK:
Any non Vengeance tank (BRM preferred)

HEALER:
Paladin - Med
Priest (Disc) - High
Priest (Holy) - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Shaman - High

MELEE DPS:
Deathknight- High
Warrior - Med
Demonhunter- Med
Monk - Med

RANGE DPS:
Boomkin - Low
Warlock - High
Hunter - Med
Priest - Low
Shaman - High
Mage - Med

Expectations for Raiders:
Attendance: We only ask that raiders who will not be able to be at raid any given night, give us advanced warning by posting in the absence channel in discord.
Consumables: Bring flasks and food to raid each night in the event that guild feasts/cauldrons are not available for that evening
“Raid Ready” : Maintain your character with the expansion’s systems such as Renown, legendary item progression, and dungeon completion each week. We don’t have strict requirements but just ask that everyone do at least the minimum to progress your character so that we can down bosses.

CONTACT INFO

Please Fill out our WoW Audit form. its the best way that we can get ahold of you. (Just remove the space between the H)

h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/range-five/main?preview

and feel free to add us on Bnet or Discord and we will get back to you promptly

Btag:

Twinne#1663
Louzar#2145

Discord:

Rolliepoley#8491
Louzar#2694

Hey Rel! We are 2/10M (almost 3/10) and raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130EST. We happen to also be on Stormrage and are recruiting a Resto Shaman for our core mythic progression team.

If this interests you, and you haven’t yet found a raiding home, hit me up on Bnet - Burnsey#1181

Good luck on your guild search !!

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack :). Snacks [6/10M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild to achieve CE in our first established tier, and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

How’s it going? :slight_smile: I’m a part of Undaunted over on Area 52 and I think you’d do well with us! We are currently 2/10M and working on progressing further into the raid. Would love to have you check us out! We’re looking for healers to fill out our heal roster.

Here’s some more information about us:

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: Holy Pali’s, Restro Shaman’s and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/FxkJy4x
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Hi Reltotems! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Totems!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi reltotems, if you wouldnt mind swapping btags i can add you and we can have a chat if you’d like :slight_smile:

Reltotem,

Aes Sedai wants you my man. We raid tue and thur 730-10pm cst.

We are 4/10M, close to an Inerva kill.

Rhynno#1114

Hit me up if you’re interested.

Hey man. My guild is 3/10 Mythic. We are on Sargeras. Currently proging on sunking! Strongest Guild. We would love to have you join! Please whisper me on discord at Sergei#8110

Guild & Server : Zul’Jin
Raid Times/Days : Tues/Wed 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Current Progression : 10/10H 3/10M
Recruitment Contacts : Discord Aerbax#2889
Progress : https://raider.io/guilds/us/zuljin/Blind%20Ambition
Requirements : 210 ilvl. Be able to make both raid nights for the full duration. Have relevant CE experience.

Looking specifically for a Resto Shaman.

We are Horde, but we do make the best cookies. <3

Man I Love Fishing is a group of relaxed friends and players that are trying to push for getting CE every tier possible. We are 8/10 H currently with aotc experience from bfa and legion. Looking to push into mythic taking things seriously during raid. But never to serious that we can’t have a laugh : ). We are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with. Our schedule days wise is Tues 7-10 PM and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST. We have about twelve rn and all the tanks are covered and looking for two healers. Looking for solid dps with a good attitude.
We are on Emerald Dream Horde and would love you have you :heart:

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to fill out that last heal spot in our mythic raids. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-headed-to-mythic-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Hey there,

We are Did it for Whitney on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. We are a group of experienced Cutting Edge raiders coming back together to rebuild a Mythic Raiding guild. Most of us have raided together for years and we are looking to fill some slots to round out our roster. Some notable past achievements include:

US 170 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man (Siege of Orgrimmar)
US 43 Imperator Mar’gok
US 77 Mythic Black Hand
US 76 Mythic Archimonde
US 120 Mythic Xavius

We are currently 4/10M, 10/10H Castle Nathria. We expect to clear Mythic this tier as we build out our roster. And expect for next tier to crest back into the US top 100!

We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and Healers, but no exceptional player will be overlooked.

If you have any questions feel free to contact our recruitment officer at MayorJuevos#1615.

Thanks for your time and good luck in your search!

Hi Reltotems,

We’re currently looking to add a shaman healer to our roster.

Storm is a Horde mythic raiding guild located on Area 52 US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. The guild is now located on Area 52.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore as our ultimate goal is a cutting edge achievement each tier. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. Raid spots are earned by each member and we do not recruit for the bench.

We aim to achieve a cutting edge achievement each tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)
Optional: Thurs / Mon 8:30p-11:30p (ET)(SERVER)

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DK
Ranged: Mage
Healer: Immediate opening for a Paladin. Also looking for shaman.

We aren’t currently interested in taking any package deals. Our roster is mostly set just looking to add exceptional players in the above mentioned areas.

-Shadowlands Progression-
Castle Nathria - 4/10M

-BFA Progression-
Ny’alotha, the Waking City - 12/12M (CE)
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord voice chat
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

-Application Process-
requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://discord.gg/hDme4BF

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Valid Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 (BNET) - Officer

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Recently Rebranded 8/10M Guild!

All spots are competitive and we are constantly looking for exceptional players. Do not hesitate to apply if you believe you would be a solid addition to our roster.

Shadowlands Progression Schedule
◦ Tuesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Wednesday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ Thursday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)
◦ (OPTIONAL) Sunday 8pm-12am EST (7pm-11pm CST)

End of Shadowlands Goals:
» Top 50 US
» Hall of Fame

Requirements and Expectations:
• Previous Cutting Edge experience (preferred)
• Competitive logs (current expansion/tier)
• Highly motivated & always seeking to improve
• Mechanical ability is important, especially early on
• Understanding of your class and how to research it
• Ability to read and understand logs
• Ambitions of Fame Slayer (HOF) or previous Famed Slayer (HOF) experience

BFA Accomplishments:

• 12/12M CE

We are interested in players who enjoy playing the game at a high level while also pushing rank. This means you’re expected to fully understand your class while also learning new encounters quickly. We run a competitive roster, so feel free to apply even if we’re not looking for your class at this time. Constructive criticism is a part of raiding, so if you cannot handle it, do not apply. Our current roster is comprised mainly from players who have high end experience, some as high as top 10.

Contact Information
Guild Master: Dath (Btag Dath#1483)
Officers: Datboimage (Btag Randyftw12#1195) and ZepherWW (Btag Zephyr#11394)
Sales: Intlord#1290 (GOLD ONLY)
Recruitment: Randyftw12#1195

Hey Rel,

Not sure if you’re still looking, but lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:
Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)
Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.
~Broadsides

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hello friend, we are currently looking for Rshams over on Sargeras (I know it’s not Stormrage but we’re one of the other great alliance servers to be on!).
You can find our recruitment post here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-syzygy-610m-frisat-10pm-2am-cst-recruiting/878975

And our recruiters contact info in there as well. We hope to hear back from you soon!