7/10 M R Shaman

I am Fwamewate, I have been playing this game for quite awhile (started in WoTLK), this is my first expansion playing resto shaman @ 223 ilvl 6/10 M and currently at about 1670 IO.

I am looking for a CE focused guild at my current progression or higher, faction does not matter but if I were to transfer Horde I would prefer Illidan but not quite necessary.

My raiding times are relatively flexible anywhere from 8 PM to 1:30 AM EST, ideally 2-3 days per week.

I have CE from only one previous tier and patch, being 8.3 - Nyalotha.

Thanks,
Fwamewate

Hi Fwamewate,

If you want to delve a little deeper into the night owl life, Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a resto shaman for our weekday team. We’re currently 7/10M and raid Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9pm-12am Pacific. If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey man,

We could use you right away if you’re interested in Area 52 Horde

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-610m-recruiting-for-ce/801308

Hi Fwamewate! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there, if you’re open to swapping to Horde, we’re looking for a healer.

I’m the recruitment officer for Scuffed Pulls on Area 52. We’re 7/10M and raid Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8pm-12am eastern.

The Yummy Boys, Horde, Bleeding Hollow are 7/10 M and looking to recruit a h paladin/rsham for our core team.

Raid nights are Wednesday and Monday 9-12 EST with an optional Sunday night raid.

Discord: Khaldrogo#1528 if you are interested in hearing more.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 7/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

Resto Shaman or Healing Priest
Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Feel free to app or add

Hello Fwamewate! My guild is currently 5/10M and raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for a resto sham to round out our healing roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me on Bnet: Rakitin#1573 or Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

Healers: Shaman, Paladin, Priest
DPS: Hunter
Exceptional applicants of any type

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(Take out the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hi Fwam, We are Breakfast For Dinner 8/10M Horde on Hyjal

We are very interested In a resto shaman to swap our current 2nd resto shaman to his main playing Elemental. We raid Mon Tues Wed 8PST to 11PST for Mythic Progression. If you are interested add on Discord

Meno/Science#1667
Draven#3571

Hey Fwame!!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com