Monk/Lock/Priest LF Casual Mythic Guild

Hello everyone. Thinking about going horde so trying to find a place that would fit me when I do come over. I currently am looking to play monk/lock or priest for my main toon. If your guild only logs in to raid, do not waste my time. I’m looking for somewhere that I can sit in discord and bs and do keys/pvp or just chat on slow/off nights. But buckles down and put on their game faces when comes time to progress. I went 4/12M ny’alotha and downed all of heroic BoD. Didn’t play in uldir and didn’t really do much eternal palace. Yes I can transfer my toons and server makes no difference.

Hey Furnish! Take a look at the info below and message me if it interests you. Based if what you’re saying, I thinkwed be a great fit for you! We’d love to talk more!

ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Ahjin is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild located on Horde, US-Tichondrius.
Currently: 2/10M - 10/10H

We are looking for dedicated raiders on prog who want to play in a team with the same mindset.

What To Know:

• Raid times are 11:30pm to 2:30am (EST)
  • Raid days are Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
  • Most of us are in the Mid 20s to Mid 30s

Raid Schedule:

Weds/Thurs/Fri : 11:30pm to 2:30am (EST)

Recruitment:

• Tanks (Closed)
  • Healer (1) Paladin
  • DPS - RDPS / Unholy DK (Exceptional players always considered)

Contact Info:

Join our Discord below or contact any of the following officers: Kenpaji / Foxxytiger / Xjnic / Genasis

Btag - Spike #1105
Discord - Arcangel#3543

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hi Furziah! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Furziah, S E V E N sounds like the kind of place you are looking for. Can find more info here in our recruitment thread

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-s-e-v-e-n-a-guild-for-the-mature-crowd-tuesthurs-raids-looking-for-a-few-dps-and-holy-pally/549304

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hey! I’m not sure what days work best for you and we’d need to circle up and chat some more about what you are looking for in a guild, but it looks like we might be something close to what you are looking for. (Also welcome to the better faction). Hit me up in discord if you’d like to chat some! Ill post our copy-paste stuff below for your convenience.

[Range Five] [H] Zul’jin is a mythic guild that looks to progress in raid content while having fun with the game. The guild has been together since Legion but is made up of players who have been raiding together off and on since as far back as Wrath of the Lich King. Many of our players have raided seriously in the past, pushing as high as US top 50 and getting multiple cutting edge achievements, but due to changes in life and a desire to remain more casual, we have decided to approach Shadow Lands a little differently. We achieved AOTC pretty quickly every tier and our mythic progression for BFA is listed below.

Ny’alotha - 6/12 M
Uldir – 6/8 M
BoD – 6/9M

Castle Nathria 2/10M (AOTC)

What are we looking for?:
We are looking to build our roster up for Shadow Lands, adding new, strong players who are looking to have fun with the new expansion and kill bosses. Our goals for the first tier are to get AOTC and then work through Mythic bosses with the expectation being similar progression to what we experienced in BFA. To this end, we look to foster a raid environment where people are able to have fun and make the most out of our 2-day raid schedule.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 7 EST – 10 EST
Wednesday 7 EST- 10 EST

Recruitment Priorities:
Regardless of priority or class listing, we are always looking to add exceptional and versatile players with similar goals to ours.

TANK:
M+ tanks welcome or dps with tank OS

HEALER:
Paladin - Med
Priest (Disc) - High
Priest (Holy) - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Shaman - High

MELEE DPS:
Deathknight- High
Warrior - Med
Demonhunter- Med
Monk - Med

RANGE DPS:
Boomkin - Low
Warlock - High
Hunter - Med
Priest - Low
Shaman - High
Mage - Med

Expectations for Raiders:
Attendance: We only ask that raiders who will not be able to be at raid any given night, give us advanced warning by posting in the absence channel in discord.
Consumables: Bring flasks and food to raid each night in the event that guild feasts/cauldrons are not available for that evening
“Raid Ready” : Maintain your character with the expansion’s systems such as Renown, legendary item progression, and dungeon completion each week. We don’t have strict requirements but just ask that everyone do at least the minimum to progress your character so that we can down bosses.

CONTACT INFO

Please Fill out our WoW Audit form. its the best way that we can get ahold of you. (Just remove the space between the H)

h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/range-five/main?preview

and feel free to add us on Bnet or Discord and we will get back to you promptly

Btag:

Twinne#1663

Discord:

Rolliepoley#8491

Hey there! I think you may be a good fit for us, depending on when you would like to raid. We raid Friday and Saturday from 7:30-10pm East but we are doing keys and pvp throughout the week.

Illustre#3681 on Discord if you’d like more information.

The Crispy Bois [H]-Hyjal US is recruiting for our mythic raid team. We are currently 10/10H CN and 2/10M CN. We raid Fri/Sat 6:30PM-9:30PM PST. If these days/times work for you and you are interested in trialing with us, please reach out to me on bnet at Quiverbone#11650 or on discord Quiverbone#6223.

Hey Furziah! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there Furziah!

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 9/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST (7-10 EST)

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Hey Furziah!

I’m the raid leader for Salty Sea Doggos - Emerald Dream. At the end of BFA we played around in Nya’lotha and went 5/12M. Now we’re trying to establish a firm roster to push into Mythic Castle Nathria and beyond. We raid on Tuesday from 9pm-11pm CST and Thursday 9pm-12am CST. We’re currently 9/10 H and 1/10 M. If you’re interested, shoot me a message.

Discord: dlinedj#6175
Battle.net: dlinedj#1911

hello - phury sounds exactly like what ur looking for we always have people bsing on off night s and playing other games sometimes and we raid a decent amount and aim for ce we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 1/10m and 10/10h tang#1917

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me::
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey there Fur,

Crimson Brotherhood could use a healer or a ranged dps for our mythic raids. spriest would be clutch. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-mythic-prog-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
BigBoy Guild Master: OffSeeker#1965
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /) :slight_smile:

hey Furziah

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

Stay allied side a little longer eh?

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:
Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)
Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Add me in discord so we can chat. I got some info for you and you’re exactly who we are looking for. Hey

Illidan US Tues/Thurs 6-9pm CST

We are an adult guild with a relaxed joking atmosphere. Most of us just want a place to raid after work with other skilled players as well. Leaders have Aotc already and wanted a better environment for raiding, while look to get cutting edge next.

We’re made up of former and current Aotc raiders. Our core is filling up as we only need dps and will move to mythic.

The only real requirements is good attitude, show up to raids prepared and on time, and actively trying to improve.

We need dps roles such as DK, fire mage, shaman and hunter, but will look at any people who are interested as we have flexible players on our roster. We could also be interested in a merger with another guild depending on a trial raid run to get to know if it’s a fit.

If you’ve been gone for a while or are new but know how to play games, we’d be willing to teach you the raid and basics.

We also run M+ and have a great discord with active comms for hanging out.

Feel free to message me here or on discord DwightSchrute#8056