Discipline LF Guild - 1750 IO and 2/10M

Hey there!

I’ve played casually though the last season of BFA and the start of Shadowlands but now with my new decked out computer am looking for a raid team to join. I’ve always been on a small server which never affected me until looking for a new guild and only having 5 options… which already fully have set teams I can’t get into.

Anyway, I have endgame experience from Vanilla, BC, Wrath, and BFA and looking to get back into it with Shadowlands! I’m expecting a trial process but looking to join a main raid team, less interested in a guild with many bench positions.

I am 2/10 from pugs and studied on the other fights just haven’t been able to get into Mythic Raid but once. Looking to join a guild around 5-6 of 10. Been considering transferring to Area52, Bleeding Hollow, Thrall, or Zul’Jin as I live on the East Coast.

Thanks!

HI! THUNDERDOME on Area 52 is looking for active players who want to push raid content AND do keys!! Server transfer not required. We raid Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST and are currently 8/10 H.

Contact me on disc at aphrodytee#3347

My GMs contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)

Hey there,

My guild is 2/10M just transfered Horde Area 52 looking for more players to rebuild and keep pushing mythic this tier. We raid Sun/Mon 10-1 EST 7-10 PST. Active social and friendly, please let me know if you are interested at SHPanda#11157

Thank you

[Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

Hey, would love to chat with you.

10/10H 4/10M We are currently recruiting RDPS and a healer. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

DPS:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
MM Hunter
Mage

Heals:
Holy Paladin
Disc Priest

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Hey bud, we’d be a perfect fit!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-610m-recruiting-for-ce/801308

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking to fill a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey, we are on Thrall, 2/10M and looking for a disc priest. Raid times are 8-11 pm est, Tues/ Thurs. If you are interested add me on bnet (naddy#11821)/

Hey, not sure how late you want to raid but we’re R> all right now and would ensure you’re not stuck on a bench. Our raid days/times are Tues/Weds 9pm-11pm PST (which is 12am-2am EST) - 10/10H looking for a crisp 20 for mythic.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-light-privilege-aotc-casual-mythic-tw-9-11pm-pst-r-all/844435

Hi Disc! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey man, thanks for the reply! Are you recruiting for Discipline Priests? I checked the posting you linked and Discipline wasn’t listed as a need. Thanks!

Hi Disc!

[A] [US-Sargeras] Too Stupid To Quit is a 3/10M guild on Sargeras currently progressing on Sun King. We’ve been raiding mythic since early BFA, and improving since. We’re performance oriented, and if you think we’d be a good fit for you, or would like to talk more, I’d love to talk with you further.
Raid times are Tues/Sun from 8-11 EST and Heroic skip to Sire at least every other Wednesday.

You can reach me at:
bnet: Yawn#11282
discord: Cy#4103

Hey Disc,

I am looking for a great healer to join our raid team. I want an experienced healer. I want a reliable, experienced, active player who can execute fundamentals and keep up with systems. Someone who runs keys and/or PvP is mandatory for gearing and great vault purposes. If you like to push higher keys, there are people who enjoy doing that. +17 +18 +19 and higher.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also raid on Sunday nights during the same time, although this is an optional night where we do flex content. We’re currently 6/10M and are on Thrall. Horde guild named Obsidian Spur.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609 if you want to talk about our guild and raid team. You can read our wowprogress write-up if interested for more info. Please read these things for details.

Thanks,
Wretchedmist
GM of Obsidian Spur

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hello Disc,

Lemme refer you to Mementô

We’re raiding Heroic (7/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid Friday & Saturday 7:30-10pm Eastern Standard Time – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

Our guild is comprised of like-minded players interested in a mythic raiding environment. We also welcome anyone to join and watch our content as a means of improving themselves or simply to have a group of people they can rely on to down content or keys. Our knowledge base includes raiders whom have done a scattered amount of mythic & CE raiding in past tiers.

For more information reach out to our forum post Here

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, by contacting me at the following links:

Discord - siddyy#4918
Battletag - pixel#12533

~Siddyy

add me Thebanger#11932 Bleeding hollow Resurgence 2/10M 8 to 11 EST wed thur

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587