ProtPally/Warlock, WW, and Ele Shaman 220ilvl 3/10M. LF for Guild

Hello, my friends and I are looking for a new home. We have all raided in Cutting Edge guilds in past expansion. Looking for a guild that raids 2 days a week and we are looking to raid together. Our current experience is 2/10M. We are are looking to raid any day besides weekends between 7:00pm CST- 11:00pmCST. Between all us of we bring experience and a depth in class. I couldn’t include links in the post so the number are the avg heroic pares.
If you are interested please add my Bnet: Rostafer#1882 or discord Jachiy#3282

Classes:
Jachiy

• Prot Pally 220ilvl ( holy off spec) (75)
  • Warlock 207 ( looking to Main)

Jallec

• Wind Walker ilvl 222(85)
  • Priest

Dreadedpwell

• ele Shaman 221 ilvl (reso off spec)(92)
  • hunter

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Still looking

Hi Jachiie! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Jachiee! Ill keep my guild spam short. But our main raid team has achieved 4/10M downing Sun King.
Our second raid group is currently under construction due to many raiders IRL issues
our third raid group quickly achieved 9/10H after forming late in the tier and have begun Denathrius Prog.

We are a chill community, we have Heroic Monday raids as a guild, we consistently run keys together, and we respect IRL time.

ChaosTheory [A] US-Stormrage
We are a community guild with three raid teams. We are a group of players looking to achieve cutting edge and Ahead of the Curve in Castle Nathria, and Keystone Master achievement. Many of us have raided for a number of years and are looking to push our achievements this tier. While our group understands that real life is more important than WoW, we take progression seriously and we want to have fun doing it. We expect everyone on the Mythic roster to show up prepared, geared, and ready to progress.

Please message SollySolly-Stormrage in game or Solemn#8227 on Discord for an interview set up and let me know what team(s) you’re interested in.
Come join our community! We want to create a community of likeminded progression focused players! Thank you for your time.

Hi Jachiie

Well Howdy there partner

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 healer to complete our raid roster. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hey would love for you to come join us over here on bleeding hollow - We are 2/10m Currently and looking to bring in a few more mythic raiders to finish up our core. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est - Add me on discord -
Br33ze420#9584

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

9/10H

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. Especially looking for rdps. We are a guild who also does tons of m+ and pvp. We also enjoying playing off raid nights as well! If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Still looking

Hey Jachiie!! We might be a good fit for you!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359