[H] Looking for a CE guild, 221 mage

im 10/10 h with my current guild and they are not going to really attempt progressing mythic, id like to find a guild that matches my goals a bit more.

Add me if interested BTAG Killpacko#1641 DISCORD: Killpacko#2758

I sent you a discord friend request

Hi Kiru,

We are looking to add a mage to our core. We are a 2 night, low hour CE oriented guild currently working on Xymox.

Outside of our raid days we’re a smaller but active guild with lots of keys, pvp, torghast etc. going on and a weekly alt run. I’m posting our spam below, feel free to reach out or apply if we work for you!

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 4/10M

What we are looking for:

Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
Disc Priest
Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply
Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

Bigwigs or DBM
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weakauras
RC LootCouncil
If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Hi Kiru! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there Kiru!
I went ahead and added you on discord to see if we can talk on you joining Malginity. A newly formed guild on Area-52. The guild was established on friendship and with the goal of getting CE before the tier ends.
We are a pretty established group trying to form a well rounded roster for mythic progression. Our core group consist of CE players, with a well-experienced currently 8/10 mythic raid lead. We raid Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11pm-2am est in need of more dps to fufill our roster.
If you are interested my discord and Btag will be listed below
Discord: Censor#1359
Btag: Censor#11254

Hello Kiru!

Welcome!

Officer Chat is looking for solid DPS to round out our roster. We’re searching for a Warrior, a DK, and a Mage.

We are 10/10 heroic and 1/10M currently, we are trying to find people who vibe with the community we’re building. We want people who want to push CE content but also want to hang out and be friends outside raid. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy I encourage you to reach out to me on Discord to discuss trialing for our team or if you have any questions.
Not looking to mythic raid but looking for a family-like home? We have days dedicated to m+ pushes, RBGs, and even alternate game nights like TFT or among us. Reach out as well. We’re welcoming everyone to be part of the fam. Oh, we’re an LGBTQ+ friendly guild as well. Our goal is to cultivate a non-toxic environment where a family can progress together.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 11pm-2am Eastern Time or 8pm-11pm Pacific Time. Optional Raid Fridays.
discord : Lilith#0372

Bumpbumpity