207 Fire Mage [H]or[A] - 10/10 [H] LFG

Guild Found.

Hi Shettalol! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking to fill a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Sorry just realized your availability doesn’t mesh with ours. Best of luck in your guild search!

Good morning,

If you are open to a transfer I think you would fit right in. We are a smaller guild that moved to Whisperwind hoping to find new guildmates. Before we lost a couple of guild members were doing heroic 3/10. Since they left we have been doing normal and finishing in about 2 hours. We raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8 PM Eastern to 1030 Eastern. We also do Mythic + runs on other days. We are here to have fun but also progress. If you want to check us out on Wednesday on our next raid before you choose anyone else you can reach me on discord at Rudy_CrazyLegs#3739

Discord isn’t working buddy

Hey Shet

If you have some time, drop me a message and let’s talk. Thanks
Bnet: Dragonsrage#1638
Discord: Calphea#6186