2/10M bear tank looking for guild

2/10M 221 Bear tank. I am currently looking for a mythic progression guild. I have no objections being horde or alliance or even swapping realms. I have past mythic expereince and am looking to push myself to CE. I know that I can accomplish this feat, however, i just need the guild to accomplish it with.

btag- Parvilting#1439
Discord- Parvilting#1482

Hi there! We are currently looking for a second tank for continued Mythic Progression, our MT had to step away from the game due to a tragedy in his family and we unfortunately have to open recruiting to find someone to fill his shoes! And our hope is that you might be interested!

Website (Remove the space): asteriskguild .com

Progression: 10/10 Heroic 2/10 Mythic

Raid Times (PST)
Progression Monday: 7pm-10pm
Farm Wednesday: 7pm-10pm
Alt Friday: 7pm-10pm (OPTIONAL)

Our Story
Asterisk is a group of tightly knit, self-motivated players whose goal is to clear content efficiently with those we enjoy playing with. Originally founded in 2018, Asterisk, has always been about ensuring everyone’s time is used wisely in raid and that everyone is continuously striving to be their best. Our environment is best described as lighthearted and fun, but sharp and focused when necessary. At the time of this writing in the Castle Nathria tier, we have achieved AoTC and are now moving towards our next goal in Mythic!

Contact us if the following applies to you:

• You want to enjoy the players you raid with
  • You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
  • You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
  • You enjoy being part of a community
  • You enjoy optimizing your performance as much as possible
  • You are open to kind and constructive criticism and/or suggestions
  • You own a microphone and are openly willing to communicate

How Do I Join?:
Everyone is welcome to join Asterisk at anytime as a social member. However, if you are looking to raid we have a two phase process to help you along that path. First, please visit our website and fully read the “About Us” page. If you feel our environment is something you’d enjoy please click the “Apply” button at the bottom and fill out our short questionnaire. Once that is done we will contact you for a quick interview via discord. If all goes well we will enter the second part of our process, which is sending you a guild invite and setting your rank to “Raider”. Our trial periods usual last around 1 to 2 raid lockouts, during which we observe how you are meshing with the guild as a whole and your performance during raid nights.

Contact Lilith#12189 via bnet if you have any questions (Mantraz#3795 - Discord, Easiest Way to reach me while I am at work)

Hi Kirz! if open to an offspec, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955