[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Recruiting all classes/roles!

Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it's like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your freetime? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time.

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

We are actively recruiting for our multiple raid teams. Of course, you don’t have to raid to join and we don’t require you raid every night. We understand that real life comes first! We like to think of ourselves as accomplished casual raiders - we’re still casual but when it comes to getting new bosses and content down, we take it seriously while still having fun!

Evolved Raiding Progress
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M
Battle of Dazar'alor: 9/9N, 9/9H, 3/9M
Crucible of Storms: 2/2N, 2/2H
Eternal Palace: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M

Raid Schedule
Tuesday- 6-8 pm server time (PST)
Friday- 6-8 pm server time (PST) with optional hour until 9 pm
Saturday- 6-8 pm server time (PST) with optional hour until 9 pm

We are in need of healers and tanks, and dps of any class!

Open Raid (Members/Alts)
Sunday- 6-8 pm server time (PST)

For you non-raiders, we offer many activities including:
*Active Discord and Guild chat for your social amusement or distraction ;)
*Fun Discord Contests
*Guild Achievement Runs for transmog and achievement points
*Multiple PvP events each month to get your Horde slaying fix in!
*Tons of Dungeon runs including Mythic+ Key pushing as well as training for people new to mythic keys
*Twitch Streaming for those who enjoying streaming and/or watching

If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me(Evolved's Recruitment Officer) through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 . You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer :)

You can visit and apply at our website and forums at:
evolvedgaming. org

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community!
7 Likes
If your 18 years or older and looking for a great starting guild that currently has 3 raiding groups (Always looking for more Range dps and Healers with offspec) then check us out.

/who Evolved

ask for an officer and ask for more information.

We are laid back Accomplished casual guild looking for more members.

Have a great day and best wishes
2 Likes
Great community and an awesome group of players. We also have punch and pie!
3 Likes
Really great place to be, raids run smooth and a fun time was had by all.
3 Likes
For years I've looked for a community of players that were like minded, cared about their members, and had enough on to actually experience all the content this game has to offer. I found that with this guild. Excellent leadership all around. I would recommend this guild to anyone looking for a place to call home.
3 Likes
I dunno we only have 3 raid groups and tons of other activities going around, we might need some more people to push 4 raid groups as well~
4 Likes
Been gaming in WoW with most of these people for 4+ years, best time in the game I've ever had.
4 Likes
I joined at the end of Nighthold - after being on and off subbed since WOD release, this guild is all I stay subbed for; solid group of good people.
4 Likes
Evolved has good grown-up leadership and a skilled mature player base. If you're an 'accomplished casual' endgamer who plays well with others, this guild is definitely worth looking into.
4 Likes
I just joined at the beginning of this expansion and everyone's pretty helpful and cool.
4 Likes
We managed to get our first Mythic boss of BfA down on Tuesday. Now 7/8 H and 1/8 M. Can't wait to see more bosses go down in Uldir!

Still recruiting more for our raid teams or anyone looking for a great, friendly, helpful guild to join for M+, pvp, dungeons and more!

Feel free to reach out to me through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have any questions. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer :)
3 Likes
Happy reset everyone. Hope everyone got some good loot in there chest. Make sure to get your Roll tokens. Get some mythic plus keys done for the week. Have some fun and like always if your interested in a great guild /who Evolved and ask to speak to a officer and get some more information.
3 Likes
Bump for fun times!
4 Likes
Extremely well run guild, and is everything they say it is. Feels like home, and we down content without any toxicity. Highly recommend.
5 Likes
Well its Friday and that gives everyone a few days off (That get weekends off) so a good time to check out our guild and /who evolved and ask for some more information.
3 Likes
Happy Reset Day! Hopefully everyone has a good week of awesome loot and fun times!

Still recruiting more for our 3 raid teams or just anyone looking for a fun, relaxed guild to call home!

Feel free to reach out to me through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have any questions. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer :)
3 Likes
The weekend is coming up, do you have a guild to spend time with and grow? Do you seek people to share some fun times with? Come check us out.

/who evolved and ask for an officer.

Mythic plus dungeons
Raiding
Questing
PvP

Great group of people to chat with so come and ask some questions
3 Likes
Bumping for warlocks and healers!
5 Likes
Bump for H G'huun down :) Give us your locks and healers!
5 Likes
I joined up recently, and Evolved has been the best. It's everything I've been looking for in a guild for awhile. Raids are fun and relaxed but we still get things done, and the community of people is fantastic, welcoming, and always down to help out and just play together to have a good time. Definitely has a great community atmosphere, and it's been great making friends with these guys. Give us a shot if you're looking for a good community of people to play with!!
5 Likes