416 Boomkin/Resto Flex

Vivified is a newly established competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully optimized, pushing at least top 100 US.

Progression: The raid team will be led by players with multiple cutting edge tiers and a competitive mindset, most recently 8/8 mythic Uldir and 9/9 Mythic BOD.

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. High level M+ players also welcome.

High priority needs:
warlock
Boomy (preferably with resto offspec)
Hunter
Mage
Resto druid (preferably with boomy offspec)

Expectations:

1. Class
  • Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
  • Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes
  1. Character
  • Competitive and extremely motivated
  • Positive mindset - no toxicity
  • Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
  • Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
  • Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken
  1. Preparedness
  • Azerite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
  • Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
  • Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
  • Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, always generally in Discord together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can. For every raid tier, we plan obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139

Hi there Brutal please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Hi Brutal! Prevenge - Laughing Skull/Cho’gall/Auchindoun [H] is recruiting a RDPS for mythic progression. We are 9/9M CE and 8/8M CE. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST. Feel free to message me if interested (Eilonwy#1706 - Bnet / Braelyn#1925 - Discord) or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/wOZnZAqmJopegDYM2.

are you interested in going alliance and raiding on the weekend?

1 Like

yeah i def dont mind!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. If you would prefer to stay Horde, we have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 and I would happily get you in touch with their recruiter! :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello Brutâl! is currently looking for some ranged DPS! We are currently 7/9M and could utilize someone that has DPS/heals flexibility.

We raid 8:30-11:00 EST Tue/Wed/Thursday.

Add me on RealiD Murph#12632

LF resto

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE] is in need of solid HEALERS and SPRIEST for CURRENT reclears AND July 9th raiding. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Don’t worry about your experience much, we dissect logs well. Please fill out our application if you’re interested. =)

bit.ly/LateApp

Hi Brutal,

We are are looking for more ranged DPS in preparation for 8.2. Please check us out to see if you think we might be a good fit for you.

on Kil’Jaeden (5/9M BoD) has been raiding since vanilla WoW. We are currently looking to recruit consistent players for raiding and are looking for strong players to join us. Our goal is to clear content efficiently and effectively. We are an older group of players so we understand that family and careers are important. We only raid two days and for six hours, so we expect you to do well. We understand that real life and emergencies can happen, and all we need is for you to give a heads up ahead of time.

Recruiting
Tank : Low
Ranged DPS : High
Melee DPS : Low
Healer : Low

We are always looking to better our roster. Any players that think they would make a great addition should always apply.

Raid schedule: Tuedays & Thursdays 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST (6 Hours Total)
We also run Mythic + most nights except Fridays and Saturdays.

Contact Info
Please apply : ~https://bit.ly/2EUkLKe
In-game: Emosong, Orcbum, Slurry, or Khelikloth
Battletag: Ceesong#1985, Bum#1748
Discord: bum.q#9910

8/9Mythic Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Hey Brutal, Endeavour - Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you. We are looking for RDPS to help round out our team. We are currently 5/9m, should kill Rasta tomorrow. We plan to hit 8.2 as hard as we can. We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30CST. Add my Discord @ aspen#4800 or my Bnet @ leighh#1473 if this interests you or if you have any questions! Thanks!

Hey Brutal!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hey there bud, always willing to work with people if they are willing to put in the effort. Give us a look.
Metempsychosis of Illidan (9/9 M BoD) is a progression raiding guild recruiting for 8.2. Our goal is to raid at a US 100 level, but ultimately we are a community of like-minded individuals who prioritize having fun! Our core group has been together since Mists of Pandaria (some even longer) and frequently play M+, PvP, and games outside of WoW together. If you are a skilled player looking for a place to call home, you’ve found the right guild!

Hop on discord if you want to talk to us! hhttps://discord.gg/7br64se (remove the extra h in https)

Primary Group: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00 - 11:30PM CST

Secondary Group: Sunday 7:00 - 11:00PM CST

We are looking for the best DPS applicants with a history of exceptional Mythic experience. Applicants must have logs and prior experience. We are willing to make exceptions for everything if you are a qualified and skilled player, so you are welcome to apply even if you do not fit all of the criteria. Hope you hear from you soon!

Officer Contacts;

Steversio (Steversio#1849,GM)

Gizzel (Lootto#1353, Heal Lead)

<Ignores Mechanics> is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking to buff up our mythic roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a solid core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get Cutting Edge!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Optional heroic Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
7/8M 8/8H Uldir
9/9M 9/9H BoD
0/2M 2/2H CoS (STARTING PROGRESSION FOR CE)

Our recruits need to have :
-Raiding experience.
-Ability to do Mechanics.
-Knowledge of your class.
-Have the following addons: Bigwigs, ErT, and WeakAuras.
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.
-Ability to take constructive criticism.
-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact on Battlenet:
Raid Leader: Shadula#1295
Recruitment officers: Zenine#11353 - Svana#11309 - Practice#1985

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Salt Factory US#206 [8/8M Uldir - 9/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - #US 206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

Hello I am Killerpro GM to Pirate Chat we are currently looking for players like yourself with the mindset to self improve and push mythic progression. Also we are in high need of Boomies and Resto Druids and since you can flex that would be amazing. Feel free to add me for any questions NyteBlayde69#1643 PS Raidtimes are Tues/Thrus 10PM-1AM EST.

The night show is a horde guild on Zul’jin. We raid Sunday Monday and Tuesday from 10-1am pst. Will finish 8/9 this tier. If your interested contact me in discord campyourbody#2937 or bnet tim#12145

Guild Name: Anomaly
Server: Mal’ganis
Faction: Horde
Progression: 9/9M BoD - Split to make new raid team
Time Zone: CST
Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9:30PM - 12:30 AM CST (7:30-10:30 PST)

Apply here: https://forms.gle/dujXiyLHu96wkSwq8

Healers = Druid / Hpal / Monk / Rsham
Tank = Closed
Melee = Open
Ranged = Open

If you’re interested in learning more get in contact with me (Jaydee) and we will definitely be able to discuss and give you more detail on our new team for 8.2 EP

Trexon - Trexon#5549(Guild Leader)
Jaýdee - Jaydee#15747 (Recruiting Officer)

Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you’re still looking for a guild. lol. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I’ve been browsing through these forums looking for a good boomie flex with your kind of experience. We got 7/8 Mythic in Uldir and 6/9 in BOD. We raid a relaxed schedule at 2 nights (Tues and Weds 8:30pm to 12am EST). If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord (Phantix#8896). You can also contact me on btag at PhantixTV#1385.

I really look forward to hearing from you!

Check us out