Looking for Guild of Friendly People

Welcome and thank you for taking the time to view this. I’m currently looking for a guild of friendly people to do N/H raid or Mythic+ content as a BM/MM Hunter (ilvl423) or as a BM Monk (ilvl421) with a new/growing guild . The catch is I have never done any Mythic+ due to solo play as most my time was spent raiding in another game. So as long as that does’t scare you away i don learn quick :stuck_out_tongue:

A bit about myself, I’m just on the other side of 40 Information Technology God (I answered ‘Yes!’ to the question) who enjoys gaming as a social activity not just a progressive one. Hope to hear from you soon. Happy Holidays!

Hi I’m Ken ^.^

I would definitely love to chat with you if you’re around though! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Hi Edgedrift, our guild Sacred Fire was originally founded in 2010 by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus in BFA is AOTC raiding on a casual schedule, just two nights four hours a week due to real-life obligations. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members. Would love to add a hunter to our roster! :slight_smile:

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic EP: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding, and doing Mythic+, possibly some PVP in a fun, relaxed enviornment, we encourage you to get in touch with us. B-net:Hoob#11345

TY for your time!

Hey there! Our guild is a fresh guild and we are looking for all players with an interest in raiding and M+! I am looking for people who are willing to learn in order to progress through content (for both raiding and M+) as a group. We are small and I am looking to create a tight knit group that doesn’t mind helping each other and being able to enjoy the game. If this interests you, my btag is Apexya0206#1811 and you can add me so we can chat more!

Hey! LowKey is a brand new guild and we are recruiting for all roles. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm est and we do mythic plus on the side. We are a brand new guild but we are striving to build a community to progress in mythic raiding for the next patch. We currently have no progression as a guild but individually are aotc. If interested, hit me up! My battletag is lunalulu#1183 or discord Lunalulu#4542

Thank you all for the replies. Due to an unexpected circuit outage affecting replication at work I didn’t get home till late so I will get in touch tomorrow night to get a feel for what kind of fit I would be.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - DH, Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Monk, Pally, Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@!

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey there Edge,
Sounds like you’d be perfect for for casual and mythic+ crews!
I’d love to talk - here’s what I usually share:

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is recruiting for both our progression (mythic) and social progression (AotC) teams.

We pride ourselves in being different in that we are actually active, social and like each other - join our discord, try us!

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??

• Progression team runs Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)
  • Social progression team runs Wed 8-11pm EST.
    Current guild runs until 8.3 are AotC clears Tues 8-11pm EST - mythics every other night.

Mythic Plus/Keys are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me on battle-net if you’re interested - I’d love to chat.
Saxx#1747

Hey Edge,

I would love to talk with you some about our guild, send me a bnet invite; Pezek#1832.

Talk with you soon!

Hey Edge,

I know it’s late but I wanted to reach out to you.

Pyreanor is

• A startup guild run by returning players in our late 30s and mid 40s. We miss the camaraderie of raiding and want to ensure a Rage-Free environment.
  • Our officer core has played together as early as Burning Crusade. We’re a long term kind of family.
  • We’re starting on normal level with a goal of clearing content on heroic in Shadowlands.
  • We don’t care about your lack of experience, the best way to learn is to do. We can learn together.
  • Our raid times are looking like 7pm (or 6) PST Tues/Thurs.

We’d love to have you along on our journey into mythics and raiding.

Zandrae#1418 / Discord: Zandrae#0301

Hey Edgedrift, hope you are doing well and finding some down time. I read your post and wanted to let you know about Tom Sellecks Mustache. TSM is an adult guild on Thrall (EST), we are primarily a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, but what makes us different is our members. TSM is an adult guild and as such we require members to be at least 25 years of age, but the reality is that most of our members are as you said 40+, and with many of us in the 50+ range. That does not make us old farts, but more the less drama more mature fun loving group.
Take a look at our guild, information and if you are interested hit me or Manapawz up for a chat. We encourage potential members to join us in discord when we raid on Tuesday and Thursdays so you can really meet our members and see how we handle things when times get stressful.
Good luck in your search…

Tom Sellecks Mustache (8/8N - 8/8H) a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
- Offtank/w DPS Spec To fill if needed
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH
Monk
WARLOCKS!
Druid - Boomkin
Shaman
Mage

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s, Saturday we run Transmog or old content, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple, Ulduar, and Firelands when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you prefer to stay Horde! :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contant our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Add me @ Basedgod#1650

Hey there, you may be interested in my guild, Dad Bod. We are all adults, mostly dads, with careers, lives, and families. We are a horde heroic aotc guild on Turalyon and we’ve been together almost 2.5 years now. We typically run 10-15 level keys as well, and our nights and times are Sun/Wed 10p to 12:30a eastern.

Our roster is nearly full, and while I always look for the right player more than a class, we can’t have all tanks running around. We are looking for ranged dps, specifically a hunter/spriest/boomkin.

If you’re interested, reach out on discord at Kentorus#0661 (best way) or on bnet at gnome4life#1832.

If you haven’t found a guild yet, I would love to chat with you.

Guild Name: Dumbledores Army
Realm: Blackrock
Contacts: Melldainiel
Battle-Tag: Meldainiel#1433
Guild Type: Social with Raiding Aspirations

About Us: Dumbledores Army is a newly formed guild (still gathering signatures) with a focus on leveling and creating a core raiding team for the release of Shadowlands in December 2020. We offer a no pressure environment for members. If you would rather quest alone, that is fine. If you want help, that is fine too. Raid spots will be decided at a later date. Dumbledores Army is 18+ for language and content. All are welcome and hate speech, racism, and bigotry will not be tolerated.

Guild Goals: To be a mid size guild with active players. Ultimately, a 10 man raid team (broken down to 2-5 player teams) to be well formed and practiced by the release of Shadowlands. Discord to be created once guild reaches 10 active players.

A Bit about me: I have been an off and on WoW player since the release of Burning Crusade with a heavy emphasis on questing. I am an altoholic and have a busy real life so I like to come to a peaceful place when I play. Melldainiel is my main and has also been seen as Meldainiel and Mellimeldisi. I am currently trying to unlock my allied races and can be seen online often.

Recruitment:
All levels and positions available. Inactive players will be kicked after 1 month offline unless you let me know.

Raid Times:
TBD

If you’re interested in our guild, please send me a message on my battlenet as I may be on an alt.