382 resto druid lf weekend raiding guild

I am recently returning to wow. I have had lots of raiding experience before BFA but was not sure I was gonna play this xpac. I know my class well and perform just as well. Looking for a group of people to raid with and have a good time doing so. Thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you guys.

Hey Akilia! I would like to talk to you about my weekend team! Hit me up if interested, take care!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hi Akilia, I would live to talk to you about my Sunday evening raid. We have recently found ourselves in need of a heal er more often that not. We also run dungeons and generally just have a silly good time. Please add me Skinsaw#1430 and hit me up!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Akilia,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9

Could use a healer. I’d like to talk if you get some time.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hi Akilia! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

hey mate. we are in need of one more healer for our small raiding and m+ guild going forward. we are currently 6/9h and have mekka down to 4% after just 4 pulls. I’m going to post our guild info below, so please feel free to get in contact with us if you have any questions

about
Ruined Immersion is a one day a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 6/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
Mekka 6% Pull after 4 pulls

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

Hi Akilia,
We’re a 2 night raiding guild - Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)… so that’s 10pm to 1am Eastern I believe?

We’re a chill group… here’s a sample raid from last tier… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHM4F6r0oY
Last night we 19 personed the raid and could really use a good dps =)

I provide food flasks and discord entertainment so you can come chill with the EDFC… We try to make sure everyone does their +10 every week…
For the right person we’d consider helping out with server transfers.

Cheers,
Treesus - Wolfiee#11929