Returning Vet LF Friendly Guild <3

Hiya!!!
I started playing right after launch and was very consistent until Cata. I took quite a bit of a break over the next few years. I dabbled/raided in MoP/WoD but didnt really touch Legion. With the current state of games that are out I’ve decided to start somewhat fresh in WoW.
Looking for a guild that Raids, does Mythic+, has some people that are into PvP, and most importantly are friendly and looking to have fun!!! Anytime after 7PM PST works for raid times and any day of the week shouldnt be an issue.
Im totally open to either faction and raid roles as well :slight_smile:
Hope to hear from some cool people!!!

Clan Seppuku might be the right guild for you. We are a casual guild that raids and does M+ on every Friday with a few more runs scattered throughout the week. We are most active during the 6pm-12am time frame. Two of our raid teams run 8pm-10pm with a third team running 1030pm-1am, all on EST. Discord is mandatory for raiding.

We also have some pockets of PvP, but it isn’t our main focus
We are a Horde guild on Dalaran(US)
If this sounds like home please reach me on discord as Wraist#5218, or find me in game by asking anyone in the guild for me

Hey Azsharand!

I’m the GM for Safeword on US Kilrogg/Winterhoof (Horde), and we’re still looking for some DPS for our Heroic raids and M+ groups. I’ll leave my long post link below, but here are some highlights:

• Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST
  • Run M+ every day at any time
  • Enough guildies to have multiple groups going
  • Family dynamic (we even have a guild glamping trip planned in June)
  • Guild events such as Hive Mind, Profession material farming, alt raids

I really hope to hear from you so we can chat a bit more. Feel free to add me:

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Thanks and good luck!
Fried

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. I know you said after 7PM PST but we are fine with people joining raids late, and I wanted to toss our info for you to look over!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: