Returning player Lf raiding guild (A)

Hey guys I’m a returning wow raider looking to get back into it. I have been in many raiding guilds in the past doing all content. I do have experience with mythic progression in Legion. I’m looking for a more laid back approach now. I have been trying to get my gearscore up with what i can do now. Im a 371 bm hunter. I’ll be available nost days for raiding. In 2 weeks I’ll be open pretty much every night.
my btag is healmore#1852 if you wanted to ask me questions.
Thanks

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual heroic focused raid guild. We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We do not require 100% raid attendance and understand real life comes first!

You can find out more information at my post here:

I wish you luck in your guild hunt! I know how important finding the right guild is :slight_smile:

I’d be interested in joining the guild. Raid times work out prefectly.

If you are still looking, you should check us out. We are a laid-back raiding and mythic+ guild.

I’m still looking. I had some people get back to me, but they did not actually invite me yet. What is the raid schedule like? I want a laid back guild when it comes to raiding, but still get stuff done with preferably heroic.

We raid tues and thurs 6-9 server time. We have run semi-hardcore mythic in the past, but at this point we’re aiming for a more laid-back approach to progression.