Looking for guild

I’ve been playing solo for about 8 years running LFR and random dungeons to get gear and to be honest I’m kinda tired of being alone. I’d like to find a solid group of people who I can casually raid with or run mythics with. I’m on the Perenolde server thanks for reading!

1 Like

Hello, we main focus raiding and the raid team is not casual. However, raiding is not required in order to join the guild. If raiding is your poison, we can trial you for a week. lol We do like to have fun but we also like to kill bosses. We are a Normal/Heroic guild with hopes of some mythic, though we will not become a hardcore CE guild. We have people of different interests in the guild from casual RP to casual PvP.

Guilds:
[A] Searing Shadows-Kirin Tor (not casual)
[H] Ghosts of Searing Shadows-Steamwheedle Cartel (casual)
[A] Eternal Shadows-Atiesh (Classic)

We also have a community to keep all three guilds connected, plus discord.
If interested please add Oriel#1933

Oh OH! perenolde! you should look up the sleepers!

Sleeper Cartel

If you would consider a server transfer, Descendants of Lore may be a good fit for you. We are a semi casual raiding guild that has been around for 13 plus years and and are a small to medium sized close knit team. If you wish to talk further please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello Utchatayk!

Found a Green Quest on US Zul’jin is a casual/social horde guild. We are filled with mature, fun people that act as one big family. We are currently looking to expand our family to people who like:

~raiding, bad jokes, dungeon runs, mount/transmog/achievement runs, leveling parties and more!~

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun and relaxing home! If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message me! Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi there Friend :slight_smile:

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

:dragon_face:My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We areClassic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding. AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

Always looking for friends

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Hi Utchatayk,

If willing to transfer check out our info.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey there. We are looking for all sorts of members from casual to mythic members. If you are looking to server transfer you may find us to be a home. While I cannot guarantee any raid spots things happen in guild often and we are always looking for my people to do stuff.

Tribe @ Burning Legion - US

Tribe, formerly known as Tribe of the Ascended, was created in 2012 and has grown into a large guild filled with players of many different types. We are always looking for people that want to do competitive Mythic progression, casual Heroic raiding, Mythic+ dungeons, PvP, or just be a part of our community that spans many games.

Our Mythic team pushes itself to try and achieve Cutting Edge progression in a short 7-hour raid week and has consistently improved since 20-man raiding was introduced. As such, we have high expectations of our raiders’ performance. However, we understand the importance of having fun and treating WoW as a game, especially during progression.

Our Heroic team is a separate group where you can enjoy the new content without the stress of pushing for Cutting Edge. This team focuses on teamwork and skill building with the goal of achieving AotC each tier.

Beyond our organized teams, we have plenty more going on in guild including weekend fun runs, daily M+ at varying levels, casual arenas and battlegrounds. We used to have RBG nights as well and are open to restarting them with enough interest. We also play a variety of other games together, and many guildies who no longer play WoW are still active in Discord and on other games.

I. Schedule

• Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm - 11pm CST (server)
  • Heroic Team: Wednesday 7pm - 10pm CST
  • Sunday Funday: Occasional fun guild event that could be basically anything. This includes Mythic mount runs, transmog clears, achievement raids, or something completely different!

II. Progression

• 6/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
  • 9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor (US 290)
  • 8/8 Mythic Uldir (US 462)
  • Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, 10/11M ABT
  • Warlords: 4/7M HM, 7/10M BRF, 3/13M HFC (took a break)
  • Pandaria 10-man: 6/6N MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4N ToES, 3/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO

III. Expectations
If you’re interested in joining us in any form, you should:

• Be respectful of all players in and outside the guild
  • Have a positive attitude and team-first mentality
  • Be ready to have fun

For the Heroic Team, all of the above and

• Be reasonably geared (close to the current Normal ilvl)
  • Have a general idea of fight mechanics or be willing to learn
  • Come prepared with personal food and pots

For the Mythic team, all of the above and

• Have complete understanding of your class, specs, and upcoming encounters
  • Be flexible between your specs and talents where applicable
  • Have high (90+%) attendance, and give prior notice if you’re going to miss a raid
  • Have a personal drive to keep up with player progression outside of raid
  • Come to raid focused and motivated to kill bosses
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Communicate clearly and listen to post-wipe discussions

IV. Recruitment
Any and all classes are always welcome to join the guild casually. The Heroic Team is open to almost every spec, but some flexibility may be required to make sure all roles are covered on a given night.

The Mythic team is actively seeking the following specs. If you don’t see yourself listed, please feel free to apply, as we will always consider every application.

• Melee: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Rogue
  • Ranged: Elemental, Shadow, Boomkin, Mage

V. Application
Please fill out this application if you are interested in joining us. An officer will respond as soon as possible.
https://forms.gle/i4fNAxDNs9P65XAMA

VI. Contact

• Wilhuff#1382 (GM, Community)
  • Halosis#1645 (Mythic Raiding)
  • Ardentia#1278 (Heroic Raiding)

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3.

Utchatayk,

You sound like our type of guildie! We are a Horde community on Blackhand. I would love to talk to you more about us and what we can offer you. We are celebrating 8 years of fun as a guild this week. Join the fun!

Here is a bit more about us:

Just Wiped is here for you to help you meet those in-game goals and make some friendships along the way too!

Guild Info: Just Wiped on Blackhand / Galakrond – US - Horde

Raid Schedule: Tuesday / Thursday 630-930 pm Central

Current Progression: 8/8 Heroic EP - AOTC

Mythic Plus Progression: At the high end we are pushing 10 keys weekly with almost nightly runs. We also run 14s and 15s with varying groups. We also run keys for all levels of play.

Who we are: Our community was established by a player base that appreciates the friendships formed within a guild. Through our 8 years, we have established real life friendships and remained active through every lull between expansions.

Our goals: Our progression raiders aim to achieve timely AOTC each tier. Mythic content is a bonus. In addition, we strive to help each player reach their own personal goals. Our mythic plus players look forward to pushing keys and enjoy the challenge they bring. You won’t find any elitist attitudes here. We are fully about helping each other improve and taking down harder content together. At the end of the day, we are here to have FUN!

Discord: We use it daily even when we are not in game. This is where friendships grow and so does the ribbing. This is not your ordinary discord channel and is certainly for mature audiences only.

Raid Recruitment: All DPS classes will be considered. However, we are in direct need of the following classes: Mage, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Shadow Priest, and Ret Paladin.

We have published information in Warcraft Logs, Facebook, Raider IO, and on our website. We can happily share this information with you as requested. Blizz does not allow links in their posts

Contact Information: Please feel free to friend me in discord so we can chat at Rehna#2470. Or you can find me online at btag Rehna#1428. Look up our recruitment officer Sonasti at jotate#1266 too for more information!

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Kyndarra, aka Rehna, GM Just Wiped

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Just started Mythic, Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

LF R DPS with LOGS.

Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!!!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444