3 Players looking for Guild

WHO WE ARE:

We’re a small casual guild of adults who knows this game comes second to real life. We’re job holders/ parents/ college students who play to have fun.

Come be apart of a fun guild.

WHAT WE’RE ABOUT:

We want to experience the game on a casual level. We have a raid group and will be starting an rbg group soon. Our aim is to create a light non stress, 0 drama environment for our members to relax in after a hard day of work or school. We aim to fill our roster with people who want to be apart of a family of helpful members.

If interested please add my battletag! Cyrha#11936 Let’s chat! or whisper me in game on either Avyena or Cyrha or Reya. Come join us!

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Hi Palarti!

Arm of Hades is a 12yr Adult guild, with 8/8H and 1/8M progression on 5hrs/week of raiding. We raid:
Tues/Thurs - 8:00-10:30 EST

We consist of adult professionals who enjoy a relaxed but focused raiding home. I think you three would fit in perfectly! While initially I’d be interested in having 3 ranged dps, I’d be open to main swaps as guild needs arise.

I really think you’ll enjoy it here!

Hit me up on Discord: Shtanky#4568 or Btag at: Shtanky#1492

As you guys are already Horde, I’d invite you to join us this evening so you can see if you like the raiding atmosphere before committing to a server transfer.

Really looking forward to chatting!
Shtanky - GM - Arm of Hades

For more about us: ░8/8H 1/8M░5hr/wk░ Adult 12yr Guild LFM! ░

Crew of the Albatross (Sargeras) 8/8N 7/8H

Casual 2 day normal and heroic raid team that have been raiding off and on with each other since Vanilla. We are looking for a few more members for our PVP, Mythic+ and HEROIC Raid team.

We are a mature guild looking to enjoy the content as it comes. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 730-10. We actively do mythic’s on off nights some PVP as well.

We are all adults(28-34) and do not have time for game drama we just want to have fun playing the game and enjoy working with friends. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to message me in game or add my Bnet #Halfbaked1618

Our Needs:

Core Tank (DK, Pally preferred)
1-2 Healers (Monk,Druid)
Range DPS (Boomkin, Mage,Lock)
Mele (Warrior, Rogue, Pally)

Potential raid lead spot open for someone with experience and patience.

Palarti,

Let me start off by letting you know we are the guild for you. We have a spot open for a holy pally, bm hunter, and a mage. Our guild is built on social bonds and I know that your wife, brother, and you would find a new family here. Give us a shout! Below here is the copy/paste of all the information about our guild.

Thrilkillx#1693

The Blooded is a Horde guild formed from a solid roster of mythic raiders from across multiple servers that turned semi-hardcore. We are going to clear heroic content quickly in 8.1 and will look to expand into Mythic content at the semi-hardcore level. Our guild environment is non-toxic, mature, tactically methodical in raids, and collaborative with regards to our goals.

Raid Times
Kil’jaeden Server- Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 8:30pm-11pm PST.

Our Leadership
Our leaders are friendly, funny, and open to lending our experience and guidance to players with a STRONG DESIRE to improve. You will never hear officers or raid leads bark out commands or scream in raids. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone’s voice is heard.
Our leadership is driven to succeed in an organized (but open), respectful (but firm), and goal-guided manner that will attract, allow to thrive, and retain strong players for this guild. We have led guilds across multiple WoW expansions and seeks to push and inspire others in a manner that is consistent with strong player development in raiding content. Our leadership will be creating video content of our raid progression kills, player and guild achievements, PVP/PVE video promotions, and general tom-foolery.

Who we want
We are looking for members who enjoy playing the specs they love. As a guild, we won’t force someone to play a spec that they don’t care for just for the sake of getting us through the content faster. That being said, we want great players who are willing to push themselves to get better in that spec than worry about which spec or class is parsing the best between patches. We want to enjoy the game, we want you to enjoy the game, we want to communally create that environment to continue to enjoy it.

If you think The Blooded is right for you, or you would like more information about our raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please add Thrilkillx#1693. We look forward to slaying many Alliance and Old God’s in BfA!

Greetings, Palarti. I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon.

We are, first and foremost, a community - we love running content together. Whether it’s keys (now that grievous week is over), raiding, pvp, or even just leveling on alts, the group is very social and welcoming of new members.

Turalyon is what I like to call a right-sized server - it’s very well progressed, with amazing players, and a bit of a smaller community than the really large servers. It’s definitely never boring here, and a lot of people on the server have worked hard to make it more of a community, and not just a server.

My guild ad is below. If you think we might be the right fit for you, let me know. You or any of your group are also welcome to join the guild’s discord so you can get a feel for the environment.

Have a good one!

Subject to Change is forming ranks and looking for more! A labor of love, we strive to be a home to all kinds of players, and every member is valued. Love raiding? How about smashing through keystones? Are you the reason the term “Altoholic” was coined? We’re looking for players just like you! We have the great players and nice people who make WoW fun and stress free.

We’re seeking all roles and classes for Normal and Heroic raiding, keys and other mayhem. We’re willing to put in the elbow grease to build something great, and we’d love to have you join us!

Everything in life is subject to change. Why not spend time with people who care?

Raid times - Wednesday/Sunday 8pm EST

Hi Palarti,

Please see the info below. We raid tonight if any of this seems fitting to you and can probably set something up to get you guys in. Feel free to ask any questions!

Guild Name: Almost Epic
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Realm Timezone: EST
Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M,
Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday - 9:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
  • Sunday - 9:00PM EST - 12:30AM EST
    Openings:
  • 1 Healer - either a Mistweaver Monk or Holy Paladin
  • 3 Ranged DPS - Mage, Boomkin, Shadow Priest preferred
  • 1 Melee - DK preferred
  • 1 Tank - DK or Brewmaster ONLY

We are a laid back, but get sh*t done guild. Some of us have been raiding together since Naxrammas. We run M+ keys and PVP too.

Trials consist of raiding with us. We will review your logs and raider io prior.

Contact us in game, or through bnet or discord. Or Join our Community using this code: 5EqO4E0Hg7z

In game:
Commodore-Bleeding-Hollow
Vìlli-Bleeding-Hollow
Greenweener-Bleeding-Hollow

BNET:
Villiveodin#1104
Lionoh#1981

Discord:
Use code: H8zVret

Hello Palarti! We have core spots available for all three and love adding groups of friends and family!

Infinite Improbability - Mug’thol: 8/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic - Tuesday / Wednesday 7-10 PM CST is looking for members for continued Mythic Progression and looking to the future of Patch 8.1. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on the server with core members raiding together since Vanilla. We are a semi hardcore guild with a mature and relaxed environment.

If interested I would love to talk more. Contact me at BNET Spyderbyte#1682 or Discord Spyderbyte#0637.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you wanna read the full guild “spam” you can find it here to get a more full sense of who we are. Good luck to you guys and happy gaming!!

IF a server xfer is something you guys can do…

We are from the Turalyon server. At this time, we are currently seeking DPS to complete our mythic roster! with AOTC out of the way our main focus now is Mythic progression. Currently, we are 2/8 Mythic with progression on Zek. The team is looking for just a few more DPS spots to solidify the roster. Our main raid times are from 7:30-10:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday, with an optional Monday night for alts.

Our raid environment is extremely relaxed, chill, and hilarious at times. Our goal is to constantly be pushing ourselves progression wise while having fun doing so. The guild is constantly active in game as well as out guild discord, we are very social in the guild and as a team, we want people who will fit into our family like atmosphere.

What is looking for:

Recruitment: Below is our current recruitment list.

Mage –Open
Warrior - Open
Hunter - Open
Priest - Open
Shaman - Closed
Warlock - Closed
Druid - Open
Paladin - Open
Rogue - Closed
Death Knight - Open
Monk - Open
Demon Hunter – Closed.

Dependability: Attendance and performance are a must. We require an 85% attendance rate and dependable performance in raid.

Knowledge: Players must have a well-rounded understanding of their class, spec, raid role and raid encounters.

Team Cohesiveness: Raiders need to be able to work well in a team, in both raids and mythic+

What can offer:

Impressive roster.

Constant progression and end game content.

Guild bank repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, ect ect.

Social community with very active members.

If you have any questions regarding recruitment, please feel free to reach out to our contacts below.

SnailKing#11693
Dominitus#1741

Guild on US-Bonechewer
Faction [H]
Progression 3/8M
Schedule Wednesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm MST
Contacts Raptor#1726 (bnet) and Androkats#1816 (bnet)

About Us
We are a group of friends that enjoy playing WoW and other games together. Most of us know each other in RL. Our goal is to clear as much Mythic content as possible on a tight schedule. We run all of the WoW content, including raids, “blind”. We don’t look up strategies or watch videos on the fights. We come up with our own strategies and learn by playing and reading the dungeon Journal. We have a group of about 17 players that consistently show up for raid.

Looking for
We are looking to aborb a good group healers and dps. We have good tanks, good healers and a small core group of great DPS. We would mostly be filling in the holes and replacing our weaker DPS.

Hey there! I think my guild would be a good fit for you :slight_smile: We are horde on bleeding hollow. We like leveling alts, running mount/mog runs, doing pvp here and there, pushing mythics,etc just having fun together. We are recruiting for raiders as well but are not hardcore due to the lack of members we have that raid. We are very laid back, casual and friendly people. If interested add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793 so that we may talk :smiley:

Catalyst of Sargeras is unique in that we raid while still maintaining an atmosphere that is both friendly and fun. We’re all adults here with real lives outside of WoW and when we log in, we’re here to unwind and have a good time with friends while still killing some pixel monsters. This doesn’t mean we don’t take raiding seriously though. Our main raid team meets Tues and Thurs from 9-12cst (10-1est, 7-10pst) and is currently 8/8H, 2/8M.

Many members of the guild have been playing together for years both in WoW and other games. Want to raid but not sure mythic is your thing? On Wed nights we run an optional weekly heroic raid. Looking to pvp? We have several members who would love to RBG with you on Sunday nights! Mythic + fan? We do those too. Being a part of Catalyst is being a part of a community.

Needs

Our biggest needs at this time are Healer who would also DPS as needed and Ranged DPS, however we’re always looking for exceptional players. Also willing to consider small groups.

Member Expectations

• Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren’t coming.
  • Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members.
  • Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info.
  • Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don’t stand in bad.
  • Desire to be the best. We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn.
  • Preparation. We want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success, as well as doing thorough research on each raid encounter.

Contact

Discord: VU48cpQ

Battletags: Rawrabear#1450, Deresdod#1533, Zarathuztra#1786, Rystet#1989

hello, we do not do mythic raiding (8/8H) but i thought i would drop this info just in case you are still looking for a home!

Here is our info for those looking for a serious heroic guild in BFA! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions:

Raiding Information:
Horde - Turalyon
Schedule: Wed/Sun 7:45PM-10:30PM EST

BFA Progression: 8/8H Uldir

RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Exceptional Players of any class/role that want to stay AOTC in Heroic Raiding.

*Applicants will be brought in for an immediate trial to evaluate if they meet their class/role standards and compatibility with the group.

Our Community/Recruitment
Even though we only raid two nights a week, we intend to be competitive enough to maintain AOTC in heroic raiding. Ideal candidates for our roster would be skilled and self-driven players who are knowledgeable about their class and how to optimize their gameplay, able to adhere to attendance and performance requirements, and maintain a good attitude while participating in heroic progression. We are a former mythic guild that still wants the challenges of raid, but don’t have the time required to commit to Mythic. We also run m+ dungeons and other achievement based runs throughout the rest of the week.

Expectations
We expect our raiders to be team players, punctual, reliable and to maintain reasonable attendance.
Show up for raids with proper gems/enchants and knowledge of the encounters. All other raid materials will be provided.
We also expect our raiders to maintain a good attitude both in guild and around azeroth. We are a low drama guild and do not tolerate rants and rages.
We expect you to do your own theorycrafting, and to have studied current progression strategies in advance.
If a certain spec is better for a certain fight or our comp we expect you to switch to that spec without throwing a fit.
Maintain reasonable averages of heals/dps per boss fight.
Be able to adapt quickly to strategies, learn from pull to pull, and handle mechanics properly after a reasonable amount of pulls.

For more information add heavenswrath#1143 or covalent#1985

Hey Palarti!

ID2 is recruiting ranged and melee DPS for Mythic Uldir progression and 8.1. 365+ ilvl and prior mythic experience are preferred.

Raid Nights are:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:30-11(EST).

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera, and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We’ve had the same officers since Wrath, and most of our players have been with us since Cata or before. We are an accommodating guild with a focus on progression while balancing real life with game time. We enjoy a vibrant community which involves both competitive PVE and PVP content. You can frequently find our members running lower M+ and pushing higher keys (10-15) or being competitive on the PVP ladder, we have two current Glads that are constantly in the arena as well as an assortment of individuals on the grind up!

Current Progression

2/8 Mythic

8/8 Heroic

Needs

Ranged

All Classes are currently being looked at

Melee

Rogue, Warrior, Havoc, Frost DK

Heals

Holy Paladin, Mistweaver, Resto Shaman

And of course, any other players who feel they are skilled enough to compete with our team!

That being said, we value consistent performance and attendance. If you can show up every night with a positive attitude ready to put in work and be productive do not hesitate to contact us.

If you’re looking for long term stability (and are 18+), an active community, and a commitment to make it as far as we can each tier contact Tactic in game or through btag (Chill#11560), or any other raid officer! We look forward to hearing from you!

Any further questions should be directed to:
Raid Officers

Tookanchew (Beseechia#1218), Zeona (Demonichell#1308), or Tactic (Chill#11560)

General Officers

Zoogore, Krakhan, Raulfy,

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to change factions/servers or not, but my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you if you decide you wanted to raid! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

Evolved is focused on building a strong community, friendships, and creating an online home to enjoy your gaming time with others!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hey, if you could be convinced to come to the alliance side we could use all three of you!

We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We have a primary goal of getting Cutting Edge next tier and beyond and we are interested in players that are like-minded.

Current progression:

8/8 Heroic Uldir
3/8 Mythic Uldir with few sub 50% attempts on Vectis

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our Mythic team raids on Tuesday / Thursday 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just one simple goal: To push content as high as we can and to have fun doing it.

What we offer:

• Full repairs for the Mythic team raiders
  • Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our core Mythic raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Communication in and outside of the game; we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! ( Minimum of 800+IO score ) - we can help you get there!

Currently Recruiting:
All exceptional players are considered - We encourage you to apply!

• DPS with Tank off spec
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Boomkin

(All ranged are considered!)
Any exceptional melee with consistent 90%+ parses are always considered.

Contact Us:
Raid Leader: Mute#1292 on Bnet or cdnmute#9143 on Discord
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet

Hi there! i have a horde guild that is 4/8M raid times TUE/WED 615-945pm PST… if you like our raid times we can chat more, add me! We are a well rounded group that is rebuilding trying to find great people to run other things as well while not raiding.

Rawra#1290

Hello Palarti,

Distinct Advantage of exodar has openings for all 3 of you, please contact me at Eree#1705 we are an alliance guild currently 3/8 M and raid T/W 7:30-11pm Est

Greetings Palarti!

We love families! My husband and I run our guild. Also, we are looking for a holy pally, some ranged, and a back up tank. Sounds like a match!

Here is our guild information:

Attention RAIDERS!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)