Feral Druid looking for new home

All of my friends have stopped playing so I am searching for a new home.

I’ve been a kitty since vanilla and would like to find a guild open to accepting ctas :stuck_out_tongue:. I am interested in getting into raids and M+ dungeons beyond raid finder. I also like to do the occasional pvp as well as just helping out guildmates when asked. I just need more green text in my wow world.

Cheers, Dru.

Hey man idk if you’re open to realm/faction change, but you might be a good fit for us as we are pretty low key but we do get into Heroic raiding and M+. Take a look below and hit me up if interested!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are listed below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Priest (any)
Druid (any)
Pally (any)
Monk (any)
Hunter

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Druixo, we are cat people and welcome kitties in our guild. Sounds like we can be a perfect fit for you. Come check us out and feel free to message me : Eli#1219.

About Us
Night Renegades is a raiding guild that has been together since 2006. We like to have fun and be social, but we get serious when it comes to raid progression. The raid atmosphere is still very lax and casual, but we strive to clear heroic of the current raid tier before the next tier arrives, and down as many mythic bosses as we can.

We are an adult only guild, and as such, we often engage in highly rated-R discussions during raid. If you are looking for a no cursing or a more family friendly type of guild, we are not the guild for you! However, if you enjoy crude adult humor, welcome aboard!

Not really into raiding yet? Or Perhaps looking for more guild content than just raiding? Not a problem. We have a healthy amount of both raiders and non-raiders that actively run Mythic+ keystones daily, challenging achievements and mount and pet collectors.

Progression Raid Times
We run for 3 hours.
Tuesday & Wednesday 6pm server (9pm EST)

Current Progression

8/8 Normal Uldir
8/8 Heroic Uldir
1/8 Mythic Uldir

We are looking to recruit the following:

Healers (Priority on a Holy Paladin)
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS

Requirements
-Have Discord installed and be able to listen to guild discussion going on in Discord. Having a mic and being social is highly encouraged, but not required unless you’re filling a raid role that requires it, such as a Tank or Healer.

-If you are looking to raid with us, be familiar with the current tier boss fights we have already progressed through. While we will understand mistakes that are made from lack of practice, we do not want to give a fully detailed fight explanation every time someone new joins our raid group. Of course, we will be here to address any challenges you encounter during a fight.

-Don’t be a jerk! While we often jokingly make fun of each other, we do not support making a guild member feel unwelcome or alienated. Jerks will be warned, and then removed from the guild if they continue to be jerks.

-Be an adult that can tolerate rated-R adult discussions. If you’re under 18 or you’re looking for a ‘Family Friendly’ atmosphere free of cursing and adult jokes, then we are not the guild for you.

Contact Us!
We are actively looking for others who are interested in having fun and progressing alongside us. If you are interested in joining Night Renegades, reach out to anyone online or get in contact with the following officers:
Eli#1219
Cyanah#1419

Hi Dru, we have several raid teams that you may be interested in and our guild is highly active outside of raid as well. If you are interested check out our site to see our community and apply. If you would like to apply to O7, the heroic only raid, it does not have a section in our site yet (its new) so go into any raiding group and apply using that application. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: Resto Shaman

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Druixo , Administrators is interested in discussing a potential opportunity with you. Feel free to add me to bnet dityboycom#1868

Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST

More information > Delete Me ASAP

Add me on bnet Pollo#1500

I’m Co-Gm of Balance Reborn, a Horde guild on Vek/Nesingwary/Nazgrel sounds like the perfect fit for you.
We have two teams, a semi-hardcore mythic progression and a more laid back heroic progression, Vanir Team.

Vanir Team is 7/8H Uldir going for 2/8M and 8/8H after the holiday break but before next raid drops.

We raid on Friday and Saturday from 8:30 - 10:30 EST, provide one cauldron, all food, gems, enchants, healy pots, etc. My team was formed right before the expansion as a way for people with RL commitments (kids, jobs and whatnot) to raid in a more laid back environment but still be serious about progression.

We are looking for people who can make a commitment to raid on these days to fill out our core team. Of course jobs, family comes first and we understand that some people may not be able to make every raid.

We are a friendly guild made up of mostly adults and our gchat can range from a kids birthday party to R and X rated so a good sense of humor is a must. We do mythic +, achievements runs and after the first of the year will be holding events with prizes ranging from mounts to pets to gold.

Hit me up for more info Btag Inayia#1208

We’re currently looking to adopt a new Furbaby… Must be good with children and Violently aggressive with raid bosses…

Frozenwing#1670 is my btag… We’ve been running for over 13 years (vanilla if you count the guilds that merged for this one)…

Lets chat!

-Fw

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us.

Hi Druixo!

My guild is recruiting more players as we continue to push Mythic progression and prepare for 8.1 raiding. We’re currently 3/8M, pushing Mythic content since Nighthold, and our days/times are listed below. We also have some of the strongest Mythic+ players on our server, which might interest you more.

You can check out our WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO page for progress and stats, or visit our website here https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home where you can apply to join, see our logs, and get more information about raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home.

Reach out to me at my contact information below to discuss things further. Thanks!

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC 1: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • HEROIC 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST

Recruitment Contacts:
BattleNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719

Hey Dru,

I’m from Seaghyn, we’re a heroic guild looking for more friends, and we’d like to be your forever home! You can read more about us on wowprogress, but we’ve been together in our current leadership iteration since Cata, rarely lose players except to quitting wow, and keep those folks around anyhow to play D&D with :wink:

Www.wowprogress. com/guild/us/hyjal/Seaghyn

Please hit me up on discord at Kyatastrophe#6666 - I’d love to chat

2 Likes

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Drenden.

We <3 cats!

We are currently 2/8M Uldir, and would like to progress further, but are needing people to fill out the roster.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

• Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
  • Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
  • Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
  • Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

• Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
  • We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
  • You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
  • Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
  • Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016
Hellfire Citadel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne – AoTC

Schedule:
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
Resto Druid
Disc Priest
Holy Priest

DPS:
Druid - Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter - BM

Priest - Shadow

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907

Hey there! I have a horde guild LFM! We are 5/8M w/ raid times 615-915pm PST. If this interests you, add me on BNET!

Rawra#1290

Hey, :smile:

Azsharian here!

I’ve read your post and I think your best fit would be here with us on Team 2 of Toast! We are a community of raiders on Area 52 that pushes Cutting Edge, M+, sales runs (gold only), and more!

We are currently recruiting all exceptional players for the upcoming raid tier, Battle of Dazar’Alor!

Our specific recruitment needs are listed below but everyone will be considered regardless of whether your class is listed or not.

Raid Times
Tues/Sun 8pm-11pm EST

Melee
Druid
Warrior
Rogue
Monk
Shaman

Ranged
Warlock
Priest
Druid
Mage

Tanks
DK
Monk

Healers
Monk

Want to learn more about the guild?

Check us out here: toastguild(.) com - Remove ( )

Contact Us

Discord

Kildawabbit#6195 - Kilda
sixtyniine#7540 - Sixty
OrcSmash#6811 - Az

Battle Tag

Kildawabbit7#1408 - Kilda
R3PO#1422 - Aerodynamics
Chiqt#11826 - Az

We would love to hear from you!

Hi Druixo :sunglasses:

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm - 12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! We also do a ton of stuff outside of raiding such as M+, arena’s, RBGS, world pvp, etc! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are definitely accepting to cats and one of our members the other day was just talking about us needing more ferals in the guild! :stuck_out_tongue:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Druixo. We are horde but we’ve definitely got the rest of what you are looking for. Our kitty has gone resto and we could use some more derpoods r 4 fite. Currently, we are H7/8 and AOTC all other x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit -nerv-clan.com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord -discord.gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 8/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 M

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Greetings Dru!

Well, I am mainly a dog person, but we have been known to take in a stray cat or two on a case by case basis. :wink:

Here is our guild information. Check us out:

Attention RAIDERS!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)