Veteran(ish) Player looking to raid!

Hi!

I’m a veteran player (of 5 years) looking to raid for the first time in a long time.

My last tier of raiding was Siege of Orgrimmar, and I have AotC for that (if it means anything)

I prefer to play on the Alliance, and my highest geared character is my Monk (who I’m posting on)

I do have a roster, of a variety of classes, on both factions, though my top classss are Shaman, Monk, Warrior, and Paladin.

I (sadly) can’t afford to Faction/realm transfer, but I can expedite levelling what is needed for your guild/group if it’s on a different realm.

My current realms are Area 52 (Horde) and Stormrage (Alliance), but like I mentioned earlier I’m flexible.

I’m also a quick learner and able to adapt myself to most roles, though my least proficient is Healing.

I want to pursue higher end raiding if possible, but I’m aware not everyone wants to gear up someone and would rather take a already geared player.

Hopefully I sound appealing enough to add to your roster!

Hi there! My guild is on Area 52 and we are looking for more players! Let’s chat! I’m Elizbethany#4965 in discord!

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Hey Jhinari! I know you said you prefer to play on alliance but I was wondering what you’re horde area52 character was. Being rusty isn’t a big deal, it really doesn’t take that long to get back into the swing of things. I’m going to pop our info down below and if you interested feel free to hit me up for a chat :hugs:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 4/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
Healer (1) (MW Monk/RShaman/Paladin Preferred)
MELEE DPS (2) (ROGUE/DH/WW PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi there,
We are looking for a versitile player, have a big need for a holy pally, but could use dps as well. We raid Sunday and Monday nights. Add me on bnet Firyon#1297 and we can chat further. We focus on clearing heroic aotc.

Hello, ‘Call of Booty’ (Area52) is looking for Any Ranged DPS, 1 Ret pally, And one good off tank. - To get our Raid group off the Ground. We also Push High Keys Weekly. As well as some PVP thrown in. ~GM MENN
Discord: MENN#2564
Btag; BIgmacmacdad#1704

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I’ve sent a friend request thru Discord
LegoDudeGuy#2337

Hey there Jhinari!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We normally raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 3pm CST. For Uldir we were 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic, and are currently 7/9 normal and 4/9 heroic for Battle of Dazar’Alor. It’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time, but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are currently looking for some good DPS to fill our core raid team. Our guild is mostly run through discord for ease so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and eventually transfer or level a character on our server if we click!

If you’d be willing to level a character with us eventually we’d be more than happy to take your monk along to raids while you do that. We work through discord so not being in the guild right away isn’t a huge issue.

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Hellow there! :slight_smile: I think we could be a good fit for you.

Who is Worthy:

Worthy is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders [RL is 4/9M this tier] and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
CLOSED

Healers
MW Monk
Holy / Disc Priest
RShaman

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Hunter
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Recruitment : Rae#1385

• GM : Thanaga#1144

Hi Jhinari,

Perhaps you might consider coming to Stormrage horde?

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, Horde Stormrage, (21+) is currently looking for reliable dps with a special interest in at least one warlock, and an off tank. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. We make sure each raider gets at least one +10 mythic done during the week. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. I know you said you aren’t able to transfer servers, but if you were wanting to level a new character, we would love to have you join us. I know we have a few people planning on leveling the new races anyways :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Jhinari,

We are looking for more and we wouldnt mind helping gear you out and everything once you hit cap. Hope to hear from you!

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello!

[H][US][Zul’jin]<Incønceivable> 9/9N 2/9H

Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:00pm EST

Raid Needs: Tank, Melee and Ranged DPS

<Incønceivable> is coming off a very successful Legion expansion, whereby our goal was to attain AotC for each tier (accomplished) and have a lot of fun on the side, with things like Mythic Plus, Achievements, PvP and Alts.

So far in BfA, we’ve overcome a few roster issues to make our way to AotC for Uldir and are now off to a nice start in Battle of Dazar’alor (Normal cleared, beginning Heroic progression).

We are still looking to fill a few spots with a Tank, Melee and Ranged DPS. If you’re looking for a great group to hang out with, free of drama, we may be the home for you. Feel free to PM me here, whisper me in-game on Sartrix-Zul’jin or add my BattleTag - Anzak#1414. We look forward to hearing from you!