LF Casual Raid Guild

Hello, Tykalen

I am Sephina, GL of Reforged on Anvilmar/Undermine. We are an unconventional guild, as most regular raid guilds are concerned, we donā€™t work like a regular raid guild, we are casual ish BUT still get stuff done and work on progression content. we missed 8 of 19 weeks in Uldir waiting for people to gear and then again due to the holidays (weeks 4 and 4 respectively) but we still managed to get 6/8 in H. I am looking for able, reliable bodies to put in the work Tue/Wed 8-11 , but we dont stress if we dont kill a boss (although we usually do) If you are interested in more information hmu Revan#1421

Hellooooooo Tykalen!

is a 7/9N, 3/9H recruiting for Dazarā€™alor.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. Weā€™re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Weā€™re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What weā€™re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, weā€™re looking for 1m Tank, Healers and Exceptional DPS. Weā€™d love for you to join us!

When weā€™re looking for it: Now!
Weā€™ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), weā€™re welcoming, weā€™re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but weā€™ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us weā€™ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

Thatā€™s awesome! We have some casual members and thereā€™s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you canā€™t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some ā€œintro to raidingā€ nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

Youā€™re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaroā€™s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Looking to expand our roster.

Short version: 2 day Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Malā€™Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi Tykalen, I would love to talk to you about my raid group. Please add me skinsaw#1430. Thanks!

If you are open to being Horde I would love to chat!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon ā€“ US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 5/9 N BOD 8/8 H Uldir

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we arenā€™t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If youā€™re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Iā€™m definitely interested in what you have to offer. Just sent you a battlenet request.
Cinch #1365

Forgone Conclusion 7/9 N 2/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have. 

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and ONE healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919

Hey, Tyk!

I think you could be a good fit for our guild, Koalaty Time. We are a casual raiding and PVE guild on Malā€™ganis-Horde, if youā€™d be willing to make a faction/server change. You can see our recruitment post here:

We raid Fri/Sun 8-10ish pm EST. Weā€™re focused on N/H BoD and have a strong core who runs M+ around the clock. Weā€™re always looking to add like-minded individuals to the guild! If youā€™d like to chat more, feel free to add me on BT - Conweezy#1387.

All the best,

• Shayzee / Shhbyyisok

Hey Tykalen, i sent you a request, but it didnt seem to take, Revan#1421 is mine if i didnt already post it on my previous post :slight_smile:

If you are open to Horde I would love to chat!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon ā€“ US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 7/9 N BOD 8/8 H Uldir

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Guild & Server: Sage Crusaders -Turalyon (A)
Raid Times/Days: Fri-Sun 7:30pm-10pm
Current Progression: 4-9 Bod Normal

Recruitment Contact
MamaWolf#1535,

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:
Heals: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid
Melee Dps: WW Monk, Enhance Sham, Fury/Arms Warrior, Rogues, Dk- Frost/Unholy, feral Kitty, Ret pally
Ranged Dps: Warlocks- Destruc/Demon, Balance Druid, Mage: Arcane/Fire, Ele Shaman, Hunters
Tank: Brewmaster Monk, Demon Hunter, Pally Tank

What we require

• 21+ age
  • Attendance: we require 75% raid attendance from raiders.
  • We expect raiders to keep us informed if they canā€™t attend a raid.
  • Knowledge of your class and spec but also being open to constructive feedback
  • Willingness to use discord and a working microphone
  • 375+ ilvl

What we offer

• Experienced players leading raids, ready to help with your class and tactics
  • Friendly and fun atmosphere during raids and everyday activities
  • People to do Mythic+ runs with
  • Consumables and repairs during raids

Hi Tykalen,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zulā€™jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former ā€œhardcoreā€ raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/9 H Battle of Dazarā€™alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM ā€“ 1 AM EST server time. Looking to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Times: Tuesday and Thursday 9-11pm est

Need Tanks, Healers and solid DPS to progress with us through N/H raiding.

We are a 8/8N,8/8H,2/8M progression through Uldir with 6/9N BOD progression.

Unfortunately, alot of our raiders fell off the grid and we are very short for guild runs through BOD.

Need people that understand mechanics, but like to raid in a more laid back setting. We are trying to finish N so we can progress through H, With some progression through M uldir still.

On our off days we run mythics, run on our alts, run WPVP, bgs, mount/mog runs. We like to have fun and being that we are small we all know each other well.

Little bit about the guild. GL is FEMALE. Started playing during legion, made guild during legion and was full for part of legion. People left the guild to do other things and soon the guild was dead. Right before BFA released, I (GL) got back into recruited and recruited most of my guild members right before BFA was released. Though we are a small guild, we are very close and want a FULL RAID GROUP!

LF Patient people to come hang out with us, have fun with us, and grow with us.

My bnet is Glidergirl90#1793. Please add me on bnet and come chat with me :smiley:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

My guild Legion of Laughter is casual. We put people first, raiders second. Tues/Thurs 830-1130 est. A good attitude is a must. We are currently 6/9N. I want any NON druid/shaman heals. contact Sequani#1422 to take us for a test drive!

Greetings Tykalen!

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current BoD progression: 1/9H, 7/9N

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

All classes are welcome!
CORE SPOT available now for 1-2 healers! LF Priest/Pally.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Thursday 8p-11p CST
Friday 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

ā€œSpecial snowflakeā€ accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes ā€œtriggersā€ or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Hey there!

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC. We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild. We are a horde guild though.

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 8PM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join on a key or raid.

Hello Tykalen!

Imperium is an AOTC driven guild on Stormrage that is looking for ranged DPS for our Fri/Sun team that runs from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. If you would be interested, you can contact me at:
Bnet - Aeriyael#11795
Discord - Aeriyael#8649

Thank you!