386 Brewmaster Monk

Looking to join a guild to get into raiding and mythic +. I started playing in legion where I main’d an ele shaman. I started tanking at the beginning of bfa.

Disasterpiece - 4/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 1/9M, 7/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 4/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, 4/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (4/8M 5/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9am-12pm EST.
PM at Garjay#1690.

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.
Tuatha#1661

1 Like

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 9/9N 5/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Tank, any exceptional range DPS

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight!

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

If you are looking for a smaller guild with community that is focused on progressing through new heroic content, mythic+, and pvp then we might be right for you! We are building up a solid core team for all activities and would enjoy having you as part of our family! We could use a good monk :slight_smile:

Bnet: Rozn#1164

1 Like

my guild has a new night team that im sure woud be interested. they need a tank for core spot.

[H] Morning/Daytime Guild LFM Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times - Wednesday and Thursday 9am -Noon PST with optional Monday Heroics

BoD- 1/9M 6/9H 9/9N

TOP NEEDS:

1 Pro, full time Healer. Any spec will be considered. Core Spot Now

Melee DPS is very limited but if youre great well find a spot

Any competitive RDPS will have a chance at a core spot

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We want to build a strong community of individuals who enjoy gaming with each other and love WoW.

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Consecrater has been in the lead since then with the exception of Pandaria. (i mean it was full of panda’s and cant blame the guy).

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

What You Can Expect From Us With Raiding

We will supply you with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Codex and 1500 Gold Repair Daily for Core raiders.

What We Expect From Our Raiders

We expect our raiders to show up 15 minutes before raid. This is so we can supply you with everything listed above. Raid times are from 9-12pst which means we expect to be doing first pull at 9am pst. We expect our raiders to know the mechanics of the fights and have potions and augment runes.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+), and Exorsus Raid Tools

Please contact myself first and if you are unable to reach me then please reach out to the others below.

Recruiting Officer: Obliterate#11716

GM- Consecrater#1492

Hey Homebrew,
Check out We Were SOLDIERs, we have virtually exactly what you are looking for on STORMREAVER-US. We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players and just had a main tank slot open up. Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.

Hey Homebrew - check us out!

Hi Homebrëw! I am recruiting for Ancient Dragoons, a progression guild on Thrall. We are currently 6/9N 2/9H and our times are 8pm-11pm EST Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We have several very active members who enjoy mythic+ as well. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by replying or through the following:

• Btag: ayyverty#1964
  • Discord: ayyverty#5944

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We currently are in need of a main tank for 1 of our raid teams and would love to have you join us!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: