[A] Evolved 18+ Community Recruiting 8/8H 3/8M EP Looking for all classes/roles!

Merry Christmas and what better way to celebrate than by giving yourself the gift of a great guild. Come check us out @ evolvedgaming .org

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Evolved wants to wish all of you a Happy New Year and good luck in your adventures for 2020!

Looking for more to join our raid team as we head into 8.3 and the new raid content! We run multiple raid teams, so have plenty of room! Currently looking for any class/spec!!

Of course, we are always welcome to having casual players join us! You are not required to raid to become part of the Evolved family. We have a ton of players who just enjoy hanging out in gchat or Discord and having fun talking while they play WoW!

Feel free and message me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also message our Recruitment Assistant Officer at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley:

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!!

Well. It is almost that time for a new year. Have you gotten your community picked out for your new years resolution. Evolved has a lot more to offer then most other guilds out there. Come check us out at evolvedgaming .org. If you like what you see just register with the website.

Best of luck in the new year!!!

1 Like

Happy New Year! With 8.3’s release fast approaching, come check out Evolved and learn more about our amazing constantly growing community! As an 18+ multi-gaming community, we understand that real life comes first, but its great to have an online family to hang out with in your downtime! We have Evolved members in so many different games besides WoW and we are constantly looking for new games to try out together!

We still have room for more for our raid teams for 8.3! Looking for healers, tanks with dps offspec and any dps class!! We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We do not require 100% raid attendance, so it can work really well for those with families, jobs, or just busy schedules :smiley: And of course, you don’t have to raid to join! We have plenty of things going on for non-raiders as well! :smiley:

Feel free and message me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also message our Recruitment Assistant Officer at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025. And finally, you can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer. :smiley:

8.3 is getting closer and closer. Are you looking for much more then just a guild? Come check out our community. We have lots to offer for those gloomy days when you are bored.

Check out https:// evolvedgaming. org/

If you like what you see just register with our website. Want to ask more questions? Click on the discord link and come ask in our General chat channel. Look forward to chatting with you and best of luck in 8.3…

1 Like

With 8.3 looming on the horizon why not check out what could be your future gaming family @ https:// evolvedgaming. org/

1 Like

Hi there! I’m just recently coming back to the game after taking a break to move and change jobs/locations. I’ve been a longtime fan on WoW (playing since 2008) and Blizzard lover at heart.

Due to my job I can’t commit to every raid day (I travel maybe 2-3 times a month up to weeks at a time and often have late-night meetings with China/Korea) but I enjoy raiding, I’ve historically been top 10 US (feel free to browse through my mythic kills/cutting edge dates between Cata and early Legion) and was always a Mythic raider before quitting around Antorus to focus on my career. If I am on, I’m a fun, engaged, and helpful guildmate.

Here’s my personal recruitment post that goes into more detail about me: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/returning-player-lf-large-active-guild/

If I look like someone you’d like to have in the guild, please add me on btag: Veelia#1888. Thanks!

1 Like

Added you! I’d love to chat with you more about Evolved :smiley:

Accepted =) hmu when you are online.

1 Like

Is anyone else around who might be able to talk to me about the guild?

Hello there fellow gamer

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved

In the World of Warcraft Alliance side of things on proudmoore we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm - 8pm PST with an optional extra hour on Fridays and Saturdays. We also have 2 different raid groups that progress through Normal and Heroic content getting AOTC before the next raid tier.

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

We also have an Open raid for all members of Evolved. This is where we take a small step back and give back to our community to the members that don’t like to do progression style raiding. This all happens on Sundays around 5pm pst.

Need More Info
Feel free and message our recruitment officer if you have any questions at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also do a /who Evolved and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

We also have a Horde sister guild on Area 52, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, and various other games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch, Boarder lands 3, Division 2, and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

1 Like

Looking for more then just a 1 game guild? Feeling bored when you cant play alts? Looking for something more? Well come check out Evolved Gaming Community. We have lots to offer in terms of different games and casual games we play on the side within our community. .

Check out https:// evolvedgaming. org/

If you like what you see just register with our website, Takes about 5 min then you can be apart of our ever growing community. .

Have a great day

1 Like

Yay for 8.3 and all the new stuff that we have to do! So far its been interesting seeing the new content and checking out everything that has changed. Everyone is looking forward to seeing more of the content and of course checking out the new raid in 8.3 next week!

We still have room on our raiding rosters for more for Ny’alotha! Come join a fun, relaxing raiding atmosphere while still getting some accomplished!

And of course you don’t have to raid to join us! M+ and dungeon runners, pvp, leveling, transmog, pets, and more! We have all types of players in Evolved and are always looking for more to join our growing community!

8.3 patch is going live today. Make sure that you apart of a community that has lots of many different things to offer in terms of Different games we play, Raids and all the other stuff that WoW has to offer.

And of course you don’t have to raid to join us! M+ and dungeon runners, pvp, leveling, transmog, pets, and more! We have all types of players in Evolved and are always looking for more to join our growing community!!!

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!

1 Like

After our first night on Tuesday in Ny’alotha, we are currently 5/12N. Can’t wait to see new bosses tonight/tomorrow and start working towards Heroic raiding and AotC!

If you are looking for a fun, friendly guild to make some new friends in, meet new people, and just have a great time, come check out Evolved! We have people playing a ton of different games beyond just World of Warcraft and are always looking for new people to join in on the fun!

Always a good time, really enjoy running M+ with the guildies. Anywhere from lows keys pushing up into higher levels as well. At many times we end up with multiple groups running at the same time.

We are currently up to 12/12 in Normal Ny’alotha, as well as 8/12 in Heroic Ny’alotha.

We also have lots of other games that members play on a regular basis if you’re looking for something to do other than play WoW, and just need a bit of a break.

1 Like

I cannot recommend this guild enough! It is the most welcoming and inclusive guild you can find. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you are looking for a guild you can stick with- you should take a look at Evolved! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Give us a try! Evolved is an 18+ multi-gaming community that offers the chance to make some amazing friends, play some games together, and be with a group that understands real life comes first. There’s always something going on.

Check out our website, evolvedgaming .org

Our DPS use skills to do massive critical damage, our healers practice real life Wack-a-Mole at Chucky Cheese once a week and our tanks taunt UFC fighters.

Come join our team and have some fun!

evolvedgaming. org