College girl LF flexible Guild times

Hello, name is Camila
I’m a Full-time Student, looking for a with flexible times because I have all MORNING classes and I want to get to bed at a respectable time, not too late, I start school 2/4 and will be busy most days. I’m heavily into PVP, raid, and M+, so if I can find a guild that can do all 3 that be great.

I have a shadow priest 384

Ideal Dates and Times:

Wednesdays, Thurs, Fridays
*2pm-9pm PST [ anything in that time frame is fine]

Saturday and Sunday
*4/5pm-10pm PST [anything in that time frame is fine]

I have classes all day Mondays and Tuesdays

Bnet: MissNerdi#1105
Discord: MissNerdi#0357

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. We do pvp, raiding, and M+ all the time so should meet that requirement of yours :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. Our raid times should line up with most of your ideal times you listed! If you couldn’t make a raid because of class or needing to study, we understand and its ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hiya!

While we might not tooootally fit your schedule, as we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays, but if you’re still looking for a home please don’t hesitate to give us a shout! :slight_smile:

I’ll leave our recruitment spam below :smiley: :

bumping this post

Hi Kanoko, it sounds like our schedule might fit yours. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 5-8pm PST. Our official m+ night is Monday, but we have pick-up groups rolling pretty much every night of the week. A handful of us do PvP, particularly arena, but we do not have any organized PvP nights at this time.

If you’re interested in learning more please reach out to Charaid, our recruitment coordinator, at: Charaid#2033 (discord), Sparkledump#1727 (bnet).

Thanks, best of luck in your search and with classes!

Okay reviewing the times and dates from the guilds that posted

The guild I left we were 9/9N 2/9 H our goal was ofc to get to Mythics, so me finding the right time for a guild I also want this guild be at the same place or better progression than the previous guild I was in

Thank you