A returning player, LF LGBT+ friendly guild

So I haven’t played in years. The last time I played a lot was during the lich king expansion. I came back for like a month when Cata released but haven’t really touched the game since. However I was watching a twitch streamer play and it sucked me right back in. My highest character is on the Quel’dori server. However I have some new toons on proudmoore but would be willing to start again on a different server, alliance or horde. Oh I should mention that I am in the US if that makes any difference.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.
-Anders

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

We’re a small casual guild of adults who knows this game comes second to real life. We’re job holders/ parents/ college students who play to have fun.

Come be apart of a fun guild. We are interested in absorbing small guilds who are looking for casual raiding or casual bg groups or who just want somewhere to hang out with people to talk to.

WHAT WE’RE ABOUT:

We want to experience the game on a casual level. We have a raid group and an rbg group. Our aim is to create a light non stress, 0 drama environment for our members to relax in after a hard day of work or school. We aim to fill our roster with people who want to be apart of a family of helpful members.

If interested please add my battletag! Cyrha#11936 Let’s chat! or whisper me in game on either Avyena or Reya. Come join us!

Just sent you a friend request on bnet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently raiding Heroic Uldir for an AOTC push and recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled but we started raiding in late October 2018 and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 5/8 - Mythic 0/8
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

Recruitment Needs:
Estratovus strives to maintain a raiding roster of 20-25+ consistent and talented raiders and because of that, we are always willing to talk with interested raiders regardless of if your specific class and role are listed for recruitment below. Please inquire on potential openings by contacting Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

An (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

Recruitment Key: Open = 3+ slots available, Limited = 1-2 slots available, Closed = 0 slots available.

TANK: Closed - Our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

HEALERS: Limited - Druid, Monk, Paladin, Priest(H), Shaman(H).

RANGE DPS: Open - Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

MELEE DPS: Limited - Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Paladin, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior(H)

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hi Olin! Doesn’t sound like you’re looking for raiding at this point, but I think we’ve got the sort of community you’re looking for, and we certainly have no problem with social members. I’ll drop our guild spam below, feel free to shoot me a message if it sounds like somewhere you’d like to be!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: All positions possible in 8.1

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/