413 mage 6/8 n

Looking for a casual guild that downs content. Even if its just an alt group that needs a few more people. prefer weekends but dependent on time I can do weekdays

Hey there, I run a WEEKEND raid team. We raid Sat-Sun 7-10PM Eastern time.
-We’re fresh made but I’ve personally done mythic content since Legion and am a competent raid lead thats more than happy to be lax and casual.
If youd like to talk more add me on Bnet: ghettoskippy#1896

Hi!

Epitaph of suramar/draka is looking for actuve players who want to have fun and see content. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday and satuday 9pm est and we run mythics daily. If you have any questions please add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hope to hear from you soon! <3 <3

#gouge1780 lets talk…tried adding

I think i had you on battlenet and now i dont…

Sent again, hope to talk soon!

Hello! Picc#1316 here. If you have any interest in faction changing, read on!

Righteous Indignation (A) on Korialstrasz is recruiting! We’re 7/8N and 3/8H, raiding on Saturday & Sunday evenings (9:30 PM-1 AM and 9:30 PM-12 AM Eastern time, respectively). We’re fun and social, typically aiming for AOTC (heroic clear) each tier and occasionally dabbling in mythic. Food/flasks/repairs are provided. We also run a lot of keystones.

Feel free to reply here or send me a message on bnet if you’d like to learn more!

Hello There Rambozzo,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

[H] <Emblem> - Silvermoon - 6/8H - Sun/Mon - LF DPS - Semi Casual Heroic

Raid Times
Sunday 7pm - 10pm EST
Monday 8pm - 11pm EST

About Us

Emblem is a semi-casual heroic guild looking for some DPS to fill out our heroic roster. Guild consists of several mythic raiders who raid on an alt, as well as some more casual members.

Guild provides flasks, and feasts.

We do M+ and we try and ensure everyone gets their 10 done for the week.

Expectations

While the guild is semi-casual, we do expect folks to do their dailies, world quests and rep grinds to ensure their character can perform their best of the player’s ability.

Contact
Cabbage#1972 - Bnet
Cabbage#7826 - Discord

It looks like you have 2 threads running. Posted on both cuz I do not know which one you are watching. Also sent you a btag request.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight, Monk.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Rambozzo,

We have are a 2 nite, Fri/Sat Eastern Guild. Contact Info at the bottom of the post if you’re interested, we love mages!

Miscreants is a tight knit guild looking to recruit active Motivated Players for multiple roles in our M+ and Raid progression. The guild is founded on adult members with families and active lives who have been playing for many expansions. We don’t have the flexibility some have to drop everything and raid till 3 a.m. but we do have the commitment to progress through content. Our goal is to have 2 nights set aside for raid progression and nights set aside for fun challenges such as Mythic+ key runs.

We are looking for like-minded players who are active in the game, motivated to succeed, willing to put in the effort to achieve a collective goal with us.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: ALL (could use: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All
Healers: Backups (Hybrids and could use Pally)
Tanks: Backups (Hybrids and would be Most Welcome)

Community Key: qPjmwmmijy7
Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509
Server ID: discord.gg/t4jyynX

@shamoose contact me my btag is gouge#1780 at work right now cant get on discord

Hello hello Ram,
Let us know if we interest you!

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders.

Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members.

Preferred Requirements:
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn.

Spots available:
All spots are currently available.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:

__https://discord.gg/FXXEcPt

Housewives Of Azeroth is a newly formed guild, on area 52, looking to meet and play with chill laid back people. Not only are we looking for players for current content we are also looking for people to join us for classic wow as well

This is a chance to get in on a fresh start for current and classic content.

Currently needing

DPS (Open)

Heals (Open)

(We are new so needing a bit of everything)

Raid times are Fri-Sat 11pm-2am server time.

We are currently 6/8 normal. However we need you to fill those last few spots so we can move into heroic and mythics

So, if you want to join and raid with a bunch of drunken fools, have fun, and go back to the glory days of playing a video game with friends give us a consideration.

If you wish to join message Spicywaffles , hypercronic, ammastia, velorén, or message me on bnet @ Ontai#11490. Or on discord at ontai#4049

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in going Alliance or not but if so, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild(Evolved Gaming) on Area 52 that would work perfect for you if you prefer to stay Horde!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 3/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

DPS/Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: