Looking for a semi-hardcore guild

I’m looking for a more regular raiding guild 3+ nights a week I’m 374 prot 385 ret I’m comfortable with any spec do have AOTC for ghuun. I took a break to recharge my batteries. Now I’m back and seems old guild has fallen apart looking for a guild to call home 8.2 willing to tank or dps maybe heal given enough time to get comfortable with the spec and get geared for it.

Boat shoes and scotch are recruiting for 8.2 we transferred over from korgath and now are rebuild our raid team and community. Raid times are flexible atm since we have none set. As wells as days minus Monday and tues. looking towards more of a late night raid. Look forward to hearing from you

Khoneycutt#1439

Gethus#1871

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Take a look, if your interested hit me up and we can chat! <REIN> Proudmoore (US) looking for DPS!