426 Havoc DH LF Weekend Raid Guild

Looking to join a Weekend Raid Guild that does M+ and raid. You can reach me on discord at Jeger#2966 or with Bnet at Boltaction#1876

Hi,

Cinders on [H] Dalaran are looking for more raiders for our weekend raid team. I’ll add ya on bnet. Hope to talk to you soon!!

Hey there!

If you are interested in horde I would love to talk more with you. You would be a great fit for us and we raid on the weekends! Add me.

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Arc#9996 Discord

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern

Right Coast

8/8N

Raid Times- 7:00PM - 10:00PM Saturday & Sunday

We are a fresh group looking to keep things simple and fun here. Looking for AOTC each tier and lightly touching on mythic while still keeping a calm and fun atmosphere.

Currently looking for:
Tank- (any spec)
Heals- (sham, druid, monk)
DPS (preferred Ranged but all classes will be considered and allowed)

If having fun while still enjoying the benefits of linking AOTC to those stupid pugs groups sounds like a fit for you, contact an office or GM to Right Coast

ghettoskippy#1896

Heathen#12917

seemly#1529

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays,but if you could only make the weekend raids, that is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: