[A] Looking for Guild

Hopefully I’m addressing this correctly. I’m new to WoW, only been around for about a month. I have a few characters on Illidan but they’re not much and I’m looking to switch over into Proudmoore. I have a low level Night Elf Priest on this server that I’m trying to find a perfect guild for. I’ve never done raids, I know nothing at all about that sort of stuff, but I am willing to learn in the future once I level up far enough and get into the end game content. So basically, I’m looking for a guild that’ll allow me to chill out casually and level up without any pressure, some place I can enjoy nice conversation during my hours long of questing and getting to the higher tier gameplay.

1 Like

Kelleris, has been around for years, and we welcome new and returning players. We have a casual and a raiding side, and are happy to help new players along. We do expect decent performance in progression raids, but we run learning raids as well. If you are interested add me @bryarken1391

Hey there, I’m Broc, a recruitment officer for Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore [A]. We’re a large guild, with several mythic & heroic raiding teams on multiple nights. We also have bonus fun runs, rbg’s, a guild large enough to make pugging anything in guild easy, people always looking for m+'s, trivia events, pet battle events, charity fundraisers. We are large, but we are very well organized. Just a casual group of people, many with a serious eye for raiding, but know that at the end of the day this is a game & we are all here to enjoy ourselves, & have created a fun, positive, stable environment in which to do that.

If you’d like more info or to just chat, my bnet is Brociliande#1697. And check us out at https: //www. eternal-kingdom. com/ Good luck out there!

Boat shoes and scotch are recruiting for 8.2 we transferred over from korgath and now are rebuild our raid team and community. Raid times are flexible atm since we have none set. As wells as days minus Monday and tues. looking towards more of a late night raid. Look forward to hearing from you. This is an adult guild. So there will be adult jokes etc. have thick skin.

Khoneycutt#1439

Gethus#1871

Hey Kelleris~

My name is Ming, and I am a recruiter and social director for the guild “The Anti Drama Society” here on Proudmoore =)

We would not have a problem with you doing your thing, and we talk a lot in gchat, disc chat, and sometimes I sit in disc voice and spam (sorta) lol… the gchat telling peeps to get their cute lil booties in disc voice with me or ill start typing out Hanson lyrics to annoy them! =P (Usually it works and people come in, not because they don’t like Hanson, but because they’re awesome and they love me! Haha!)

We have a good group, but Hey! We like people, the more the merrier! Right? =D

Please check out my forum spam and HMU if you have any questions:
B.TAG: boxcarbinny#11348
DISC: boxcarbinny#0033

Hope to hear from you soon!

<33 / Ming

P.S. I just updated my post but it didn’t update on here apparently?! :open_mouth: I updated the raiding section, we had a meeting last night about a potential raid day. So… that could be fun!

Hello and welcome to WoW! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday.

Most of our members are max level, but we do have a few leveling alts that are always happy to have more join them. All of our members are friendly and helpful and would have no problems with answering questions or just hang out while you level and have fun!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: