Anyone just play for fun?

Hi all. Just looking for a laid back guild for dungeons and leveling toons, a little raiding. I’m an 40 year old player still learning the lore of the game. I live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area and was looking to play early to late evenings.

2 Likes

Most of us are already leveled but we might still be a fit for you.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we have a small active core that runs mythics and quests together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

I just play for fun these days.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

If you decided you wanted to raid in the future our schedule is: Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

I play only for fun, and while that’s not always the coolest way to play, I can’t really change that.

1 Like

Hi! is a social-casual guild that might work for you. We have an active player base that has players that do everything from raiding to players that want to socialize while housing their alt addictions. If you’re interested feel free to reach me through bnet at difahrint#11120 or discord at difahrint#2509
Thanks and stay safe out there!

Sounds good Stariela. Hope to see you online :slight_smile:

1 Like