[?] Returning player LF guild

Haven’t played since Pandaria- I am looking for a friendly, experienced, knowledgeable guild to join. Willing to start fresh on any server, any faction.

1 Like

Hey Haiku! Here is a little bit about us. Good luck to you in finding your new home!!

About Us
We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who want to have a great time, in a non toxic environment, looking to down bosses. Our raids are lead by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success. Koalaty time is not a hardcore guild we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. We have been raiding together for almost a year and most of us have experience since vanilla. Please contact us at anytime with questions. Good luck to you all in finding a home for your toons! Best wishes!
Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

tell us more! what do you want?

hi there!!
Welcome back to WOW :slight_smile:

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting members for its core raid team and mythic’s teams!

We are a small casual group full of down to earth, fun-friendly, mature adults looking to just have fun.

Currently recruiting:
Tanks (BM monk, Guardian Druid, Prot Pally)
Heals (ANY)
DPS( ANY)

Current Raid times are:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:00pm EST
(Times/Days may be subject to change in the future)

We are also recruiting casual members to run through things such as mog/mount/achievement runs, PVP, farm mats and level alts!

also willing for spots for recruitment officers, raid leads and officers to help keep things running when i am MIA

I am always available for contact via bnet/discord. you may add me on either one if interested so we talk some more.

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

Hey Haiku,
Love your name! Love Orcs! Love helping guildies! Our guild loves having fun!

Btag me at rehna#1428 and lets talk! We are Horde, US, Blackhand,
We would love to have you join the fun!
We celebrate 8 years of fun next month! Join us!
Kyndarra!

Hello possible new friendo we are always looking to grow and help our guildies

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

1/8 M Palace and doing smooth progress into mythic. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.
Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

We run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

We are also now part of Classic WoW! We are located in Whitemane, a high pop pvp server, It’s an extension of the guild and is something we’re passionate about mantaining, everybody is welcome to join regardless of if you’re part of our retail guild or not, PvE Events take place at Tuesday / Thursday 10 PM Eastern onwards and PvP Events take place Friday at 11.00 pm onwards, contact me at Serathil#1871 for more info.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions :slight_smile:

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey! I represent the guild of Turalyon (horde).
Can check wowprogress and warcraftlogs for more info if ya like.
-Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11:00 EST.
Sat 9:00pm EST for fun/alt runs. Many bring drinks to this one. pretty chill night.
Clear up through aotc. We’re casual. Many keep up both their main spec and off spec to fill heal or tank spots as needed.
Wed/Fri are wow classic nights.
Lots use discord evenings and weekends to just hang out.
Sieg#1546, or in game pst Siegmon, Kronostorm, Neobovine on Turalyon :slight_smile: