No longer seeking

Thank you!

Whoops this is me. Not sure how it posted on an alt. Alliance, of course.
Progression this tier so far for me is 2/8 Mythic with a lot of pulls on Zek.
Time doesnt matter so much, but preference would be between 5 - 8 PM PST, 2-3 weekdays. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but do a ton of M+ as well as some guild PvP on the side! Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game! We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life come first and do not require 100% raid attendance. We have an active guild chat and Discord so you will have plenty of people to talk to while you play the game! Our goal as a guild is to build friendships and we have an amazing community! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat. We run 3 raid teams so plenty of room for you! Our current progress is 8/8H and 1/8M.

You can find more info at my post at :

If you would like more info, feel free to message me on BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700.

Good luck with your guild hunt! I know how much finding the right group of people to play with can make!

[A] <Knights of AFK> - 6/8H Proudmoore

Looking to fill our growing raid team.

Our goal is to build a semi-hardcore raiding Guild that is fun and social. We are socially active on Discord and always up for helping people do their keys, weekly quests, WQs, or PvP.

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am PST

Looking for: Tank, Healers and Dps

Loot: Personal until further notice.

We also welcome any low level and those who prefer to remain casual.

If you think we would be a good fit for you and are interested in joining please feel free to add Deadlykitten#133756

Join Us!!

Hey There! I would love to chat with you… Please take a look at our post. I am going to Add you on real id… Posted Deleted for repost