Restro Druid looking for a raiding guild

Recently boosted a Resto druid with an interest in healing and looking for a friendly raiding guild that patient and willing to work with me i havent healed before but im a fast learner. I am a college student so my schedule it all over the place i am free most Tuesday and Thursdays and weekends

Hi Zoo,

We may be a good fit for you, especially if you’re willing to consider going Alliance & Server transfer. Just message me if I can answer questions, and happy hunting!

Just Freakin Started- Garrosh (age 18+) is an active social guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. Check us out on gamerlaunch “justfreakinstarted” Discord kiyoshie#1993

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in faction changing or not, but thought I would toss my guild info out for you to look over :)/

Evolved is an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi there! I think my guild would be perfect for you.
Server: Bleeding Hollow
Faction: Horde
Times: Tuesday and Thursday 9-11pm est

Need Tanks, Healers and solid DPS to progress with us through N/H raiding.

We are a 8/8N,8/8H,2/8M progression through Uldir with 6/9N BOD progression.

Unfortunately, alot of our raiders fell off the grid and we are very short for guild runs through BOD.

Need people that understand mechanics, but like to raid in a more laid back setting. We are trying to finish N so we can progress through H, With some progression through M uldir still.

On our off days we run mythics, run on our alts, run WPVP, bgs, mount/mog runs. We like to have fun and being that we are small we all know each other well.

Little bit about the guild. GL is FEMALE. Started playing during legion, made guild during legion and was full for part of legion. People left the guild to do other things and soon the guild was dead. Right before BFA released, I (GL) got back into recruited and recruited most of my guild members right before BFA was released. Though we are a small guild, we are very close and want a FULL RAID GROUP!

LF Patient people to come hang out with us, have fun with us, and grow with us.

My bnet is Glidergirl90#1793. Please add me on bnet and come chat with me :smiley:

Hi Zoocrops,

Guild: Stoic

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS with Heal off-spec roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

If you are looking for a smaller guild with community that is focused on progressing through new heroic content (pushing to achieve AoTC), mythic+, and pvp then we might be right for you! We are building up a solid core team for all activities and would enjoy having you as part of our family! We want to eventually tackle mythic as well.

We enjoy taking time to help people through raids and developing our community!

Bnet: Rozn#1164
Discord: Rozn02#6693

Heythere! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 8/9N and 2/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 3/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Nocturnal>a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders to help fill out our roster.

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
RCLootCouncil
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.
Tuatha#1661