LF Active Guild-stormrage-US

Ive recently started playing again since 2009, when I’m not playing WoW, I work at a brewery so that keeps me busy. I have A rogue and a mage both ilvl350, (more Alts to come) and looking to get into a active guild that does raids during weekdays. Willing to server Xfer

message me on bnet pollo#1500

Add me! We are an active guild on Stormrage alliance side!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
MW Monk
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preffered but any exceptional dps will be considered

Tank:
Blood Dk
Prot Paladin

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Are you also looking to faction change?
Heroic Progression? Mythic Progression?

Meadbh#1777

<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to faction change or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

I appreciate all the replies! I still am considering all the offers however, I feel my heart and soul lies with the Horde, it’s just the side I’ve chosen since I first played in 2005 so it does make it difficult