Returning player looking for home

Hey man we don’t mind having friends/family ranked players as it adds lifeblood to the guild. We are a raiding guild almost 3/8M right now and even if you want to do just pvp/mythic +'s more the merrier. We are Horde on Cho’gall you can add me gigataur#1531. We raid tues/weds 7-10EST just choose a class and you can at least come on offnights until you feel like you want to commit to raiding.

1 Like

Hey there! I think my guild would be a good fit for you :slight_smile: We are horde on bleeding hollow. We like leveling alts, running mount/mog runs, doing pvp here and there, pushing mythics,etc just having fun together. We are recruiting for raiders as well but are not hardcore due to the lack of members we have that raid. We are very laid back, casual and friendly people. If interested add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793 so that we may talk :smiley:

1 Like

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

1 Like

Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us.

1 Like

Hello, I sent you a friend request so we could talk a little. Sounds a lot like what I am looking for. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Greetings! I’m the GM for Subject to Change, a horde guild on Turalyon.

We’re basically a social-everything guild. It’s a very chill environment and we love to run content together, whether it’s raiding, doing transmog runs, running keystones or leveing alts.

I’ve included my guild ad below, and would also be happy to give you our discord info so that you can check us out and see if we’re a good fit.

Have you ever belonged to a guild where no one talked to each other? Where discord was always empty, except for that one clique that always runs together?

Why be a part of that same old experience again? Subject to Change is a friendly, active guild where we want to help you make the most of your WoW experience. We value every member, whether you’re a high end key runner or just starting out, whether you’re experienced or would like mentoring, whether you like raiding or battling pets (or both). Our onboarding officer checks in with all new recruits to see what gets your blood pumping in game. We’ll help you knock down keys, chase achievements or get that mount you’ve been salivating over.

Everything in life is Subject to Change - but WoW should always be fun.

Currently 5/8H Progression

Now recruiting all classes and specs - Normal/Heroic raids Wednesday and Sunday at 8 p.m. EST

Hey there, I think you could be a really really good fit for us! Check out our message below and reach out if it looks good!

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (tank or dps)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

My guild (Still Standing/US/Alliance/Emerald Dream) may be what your looking for and our time are (10:30 EST to 1:30EST Tues/Wed). We are a newer guild. We are looking to raid into mythic but not hardcore and to start serious prog in 8,1. If any of this interests you please contact KiwiTiger#11312 on Bnet :smiley:

Hi Ryular,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

More details - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752347004

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

I’m with Faceroll on Arthas [H]. We are primarily focused on raiding and m+ running but we do have an active group of people and welcome anyone that wants to join. No matter what class/role you decide to roll we have very knowledgeable people that are always willing to help out. Get in touch with one of us if you like to talk more.

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
Blackstool [Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408
Crouching [Guild Officer] - Daniel#1124

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently 8 /8N 7/8H in Uldir. Pushing for the last boss then onto the next raid. We raid 11:15pm to 2:15am server time (EST) Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for a healer and some range dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact Kutu or Hadorya. Battle tags are Hadorya#1497 and Kutubiyya#1460. Or on discord at Hadorya #3191

Hi Ryular,

Firehawk-Proudmoore would be a great place to return to game. We have a great guild environment with no drama allowed. We do run both a mythic progression and a casual heroic team if the itch to raid strikes you. Tag me and lets see if we are a fit for your needs. Shadowdancer#1115

1 Like

@ Tèren sent you a request so we could chat. Thank you for the time! :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ Alliance community on the Proudmoore server. Most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you if you decide you wanted to raid! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

Evolved is focused on building a strong community, friendships, and creating an online home to enjoy your gaming time with others!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Good morning Ryular!

Attack The Darkness has been around for 9 years. We’re a casual Mythic guild that raids Tues/Thurs 9-11 est and have Sunday farm/alt-raids 9-11est. We’re currently 8/8H, 2/8M and our Raid Lead is 5/8M. We’re a laid back but focused group of people. We’re anti-drama, and just enjoy having fun while progressing. We do +10’s or higher for all of our raiders every week along with PVP and other content outside of raid nights. Would love to have you! Add Kasharan#1912 on bnet and we can talk more!

Hey Ryular,
Before you commit to a guild, send me a note and we can talk. House of Arathor on Argent Dawn is an established guild that has existed since Day 1 of WoW. I think we may be exactly what you are looking for — laid back, zero drama, with players that enjoy all aspects of the game. We have a raid team that is progressive Heroic and get AotC every expansion. We also have raid fun runs for people who do not usually raid or for alts. We have pet battlers, mount and transmog collectors, and people who chase achievements.

Would love to talk with you more on this — friend me on btag Worfia#1721. And whatever you decide, best of luck to you, it is challenging to come back to the game after a long absence!

Hello!

I’d be interested in talking with you! Add my btag and we can chat further.

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:
<Estratovus> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that runs in a more semi-hardcore/casual environment with a focus on obtaining AOTC every tier. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

• First Official Run: October 27, 2018 - Though we lack official progress in Uldir we are working on finalizing our raid team with the intent of hitting 8.1 raids for a solid AOTC clear.
• Uldir - Normal: 8/8
• Uldir - Heroic: 4/8 - First run November 24, 2018
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Closed - potentially have an opening on core - please inquire if interested (Priest/Pally/Shaman/Druid preferred).

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock

MELEE DPS: Closed - we are willing to talk to strong melee DPS about LIMITED openings

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

is now recruiting all levels for our casual guild. Will be focusing on Mythic + and raiding once we have the numbers., We are laid back and looking for people to hang out and bring a little bit of the the WoW community feel back in to the game. Our Leaders are experienced with mythic raiding, M+ 10+ and Rated arenas. We as leaders are also love running old content And helping New and Returning players. We will not be a mythic raiding guild. We want to build a active, tight knit, fun guild that is social and helpful. If this sounds like something you are interested please contact Blue#11696 or Keltic#1158 on the US Dalaran server.

Hey there Ryular!

is a newly formed guild on the Horde side of Zul’jin. The leadership is a group of friends who love playing games together, but specifically WoW, and have decades of high-level raiding experience. Day to day, week to week, and tier to tier improvement is our core ideal and players who show a willingness to improve are the foundation of our group. We ultimately got tired of not being able to find a community that fit our desires, in and out of raid. We run M+ basically everyday. Our goal in the formation of Phobos is a guild that is more than just a raid team. We want a group of people who enjoy playing WoW together, not just raiding together. From M+, to arena, to raid, to even games outside of WoW we want people to feel like Phobos is not just a guild on WoW, but a community of gamers coming together to make the most out of their experience. Obviously our focus is WoW and we have a pretty lofty goal, to become one of the top 2-day guilds on the server. We currently plan on raiding T/W 8-11 EST (server time) and are looking to fill every role.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at Vendir#1631 on Bnet or Vendir#6664 on Discord (preferred), don’t hesitate to ask as I’m always willing to chat about Phobos!

hey there I think we might be a great fit for you would love to talk to you more about our home if you want to add me on bnet moose#13708 I will be happy to dish the details :slight_smile: