8/8H 1/8M Lock Seeking Home

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Vyygun, Administrators is interested in a warlock :smiley:

We are on Illidan Horde and raid Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST with Optional Sundays with the same start time.

Really looking forward to discussing further with you add me when you are ready!
bnet: dityboycom#1868
disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

Weekend guild in search of warlocks

Who: a semi-casual guild. 4/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir, be ilvl 365+, and atleast 8/8H. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:

Warlock

Blood DK

Prot Pal

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

Maximum Effort (8/8H, 2/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

-mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -Resto shaman, disc priest -other healers may be considered -mages/locks will be considered

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

Hi Vygun,

Firehawk Proudmoore has a spot for a lock on our mythic team. We also run a heroic team. Mythic raids are Tues, Wed 6-9 pacific and the heroic team runs Fri sun at the same time. If this is something you are interested in, tag me and lets talk. shadowdancer#1115

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 8/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 M

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post. We are 6/8 M and pushing for CE.

Contact me directly! :sunglasses:
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi Vygun! I think that we just may have what you’re looking for. Here’s our information. Please have a read and if you have any interest please tag me here or reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732. Best of luck to you in your search for a new home!

We are a 2-day a week morning raid guild LF ranged DPS. Feel free to check us out if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

Current progression
8/8N
8/8H
4/8M

Raid days
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (this raid is optional)

The optional raid is generally used to clear Heroic. Progression is sometimes done on this day also if everyone shows up and wants to push for a kill.

Current Needs
Melee Rogue
Ranged Lock, Mage, Boomkin, Ele shammy
Heals H Pally

What we expect of you

370+ Ilvl having logs is a plus.

We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Discord Kap#0438
Bnet Kapadin#1935

Hello there Vygun,

Would love to add a 2nd lock to our team! I’ll leave our info in the link below,
please check it out and let me know if interested. We are a very chill fun team,
and look to have a ton of fun in the next Raid Tier!

All the best, Ark

We can give you a home!!! AND raid mythic!!! :slight_smile:We could use more dps!!

Redline is a Mythic Guild on Thrall-US server. Current Progression; 6/8M Uldir. Redline is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that tries to compete with other daytime raiding guilds. We are looking for players willing to commit 8 hours out of their week to raid in the daytime slot, and more time out of raid to study raids and your role in the raids.

The Mindset

We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having a little fun. We realize it’s a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth!

Raid Times - Daytime guild that raids Wed/Thurs - 12 to 4 pm EST.

All exceptional applicants are welcome. Apply on our discord!

Any further questions- contact recruitment officer: Battle net: Kinjax#1929 or Discord Kinjax#0725

Hello Vygun,

I am the recruiting officer for Grievance, a guild that resides on the US-Proudmoore server. We are a casual, heroic focused guild that not only plays WoW, but other games like Battlefield 5, Overwatch, and Black Desert Online. Currently, we are 8/8H Uldir and we raid two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday 6pm to 8pm PST.

Check out our website www . grievancegaming . org and see all of the things we have to offer. You will not be disappointed.

Happy Holidays!

Guild: Oaken Rebirth (US-Ysera)
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days:

• Mythic: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST
  • Heroic option 1: Thurs 830-1130pn EST
  • Heroic option 2: Fri 930pm-1am EST
    Recruitment Contacts: bnet Jaz#1591

Looking for ranged DPS for the Mythic group, heroic group accepting any DPS and healing offspecs.

Check us out on WoWProgress and/or RaiderIO to learn about raiding with us, our community, and making Oaken Rebirth your guild home.

Guild Name: &lt;Mechanically Challenged&gt;
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage [US]
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H
Raid Times: Tuesday/Friday 9:00pm-12:00am (Mythic Progression)
Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am (Heroic Alt Run)

Hello Vygun,

is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is composed of veteran players with CE experience! Our goal is to maintain a steady form of mythic progression to achieve CE while being able maintain a two-day raiding schedule. We understand that you may have obligations outside of WoW that may prevent you from coming, just let us know ahead of time.

What we are looking for:

1. To be able to make it to at least 90% of the raids.
  2. To have an understanding of your class, and a willingness to improve.
  3. Working knowledge of the mythic and heroic encounters.
  4. Like-minded individuals who enjoy raiding and gaming with each other.

We will be taking a break until January 2nd for the remainder of the holiday season, but will continue with progression afterwards.

If you are interested in joining, or have any questions/concerns let us know at:

Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 8/8H (AoTC) and 5/8M Uldir.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Fen7740#1209 Hit me up would like to discuss an opportunity with you.

Hey there Vygun,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Let’s talk. 3/8M team 13+ years running… frozenwing#1670. Is the btag… we run Fri/sat 7:45-11pm est. Sorry so short…I’m on mobile…