Veteran player LF guild

TLDR at bottom.

Hey all, here’s a little about me :slight_smile:

I’m 26, have been playing off and on for 12 years. I drive a semi-truck currently. 18 wheeler, big rig, whatever you wanna call it.

Here what I’m looking for! :smiley:

A little bit of everything, honestly.
Quests. Achievements. Mount-farming. RP. PvP. Gearing up. Mythic+. Raids. I really want to experience as much of the content as I can.

Previously;
I have raided through several expansions on multiple different classes and characters. So I understand raid prep and awareness.
I have dipped into PvP a bit. I enjoy premade groups where we all have a task to execute to become victorious.
I got a couple level 25 pets, but still get whooped on by the pet masters.
I definitely want to start mount farming and running through the whole lore of the game.
I have NEVER RP’d before, but I think it is definitely something I want to learn about and get into! I think it would add a whole nother layer to the depth of the game!

IDC which faction I play.

TLDR;
I’m not looking for just a raiding guild. I’m looking for a Semi-Casual social / maybe RP? guild that immerses themselves in all parts of the game! Hours of Availability are mostly gonna be weekday nights for a couple hours per night and weekends maybe 5-6hrs each.

Thanks, I hope to hear from some of ya!

1 Like

RP is great. You should try an RP server.

Hey, I think we may have some interest for you. Please add me and we can chat.

Hey Villeum!

I think we would be a great fit! Hope our group sounds like someone you’d like to chat with! Hit me up if you are interested please :slight_smile:

It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After
  • Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Start having fun while raiding!
  • Always get our AotC
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back!

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Mythic + rank in discord – Running Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun based on when people are available & use our discord ping to make it happen

Info:
Bloodwall is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8-11pm EST (Farm & Progression)
Thursday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Monday 8-11pm EST (Progression)

Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

(Flexible arrival departure times if you have something going on - no problem at all, just give us notice ahead of time)

Talk with you soon!

:+: Foxcee :+:
Discord: Foxcee#5220
Btag: Foxcee#1770

My battletag is BigMidget#11125

1 Like

I think my guild would be a good fit for you, we’re 4/9H and just want to enjoy clearing it with friends. We do other stuff when we’re not raiding and play other games together. Add me on bnet if you’re interested Ysosrslawl#1721

Hi Villeum,

Arondight is a semi-casual raid guild! We raid Tuesdays & Thursday @ 9-11:30 PM PST! Very active in Discord! Very friendly! Great community! Message me if you have any questions!

Btag: Fade#1851

Interested? Hit us up:
Sedanis#1483
Tamuros#1650

Tribe Gaming on Thrall is a group of working professionals in our 20s-30s. Our members represent a range of play styles from Casual to Semi-Hardcore.

We focus on organized play to maximize our time together in game. We run Heroic raiding for AOTC and M+ 3x per week. We’re willing to teach those who will put the effort in to learn the mechanics and master their rotation.

We don’t RP, but I’d recommend to also look into communities to scratch that itch!

Raids start at 8:30pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

M+ openings currently at 8:30-9:00pm EST Sunday and Monday.

Sorry, I forgot to add my tag mantwawn#11102

Hit me up, lathander#1319 I have two raiding groups. Several people who do arenas, rbgs, and random achievement seekers. Adult guild, just looking for people who want to have fun. Lets talk!

Hey there Villeum!

We think Guildy as Charged (Ravencrest - Alliance) might be a good fit for you! We are a casual guild that focuses more on an enjoyable raid than hard-core progress. We are comprised mostly of close friends met both online and in real life and we’re a close team because of it. We normally raid heroic on Friday at 5pm CST and we raid normal or do mythic dungeons on Saturday at 3pm CST. For Uldir we were 8/8 normal and 6/8 heroic, and are currently 7/9 normal and 4/9 heroic for Battle of Dazar’Alor. It’s our goal to slowly work through heroic in time, but we don’t plan to push it too much past a stage that is enjoyable. When we aren’t raiding we do a lot of mythics, low character levelling and legacy/mount runs as a team. We spend a lot of time with each other in discord outside of raids and we are looking for people who would really love to get involved in that too. We are currently looking for some good DPS to fill our core raid team. Our guild is mostly run through discord for ease so I ask that if you were to join you’d join our discord too. We would love to have you to trial with us and eventually transfer or level a character on our server if we click!

If you want to check out our discord before making a choice too we’d be happy for you to come and join us. We’re currently on a bit of a raiding break to just work on team building by doing M+ and legacy mount achievements but it might be nice to come in and see the dynamic ^^

Feel free to message either of our GMs at Reyene#1683 or ArtyWolf#1209.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Guildy <3

Thanks guys, I am reaching out to a couple of you!

Edit/Update because I can’t reply to the thread.

I am still home(guild)less :disappointed_relieved:

You oughtta check out an RP server, bro.

Hello Villeum !

We have everything you are looking for! We have guildies constantly running M+, PVP xmog and achievement runs, etc.

Archon is looking to add more raiders to our raid team for Dazar’Alor, no xfer needed! You can join our community and check us out!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
Server: Exodar / Medivh
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 2 night schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST.

Current Progression

12/12 H Uldir
6/9 H Dazar’Alor

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Orlha (Destroyer#1175),Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin%%

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are a raiding guild, but that isn’t just what we do! We of course do not require our members to raid to join us and we have plenty of members who are more casual and enjoy doing all the other aspects of the game besides raiding! We do offer a no commitment required open raid on Sundays that might work well for you if you want to try a more casual raid when your schedule allows it!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

We raid tues, wed, thurs 9:25pm-midnight CST. We do mythic+ from time to time, but not religiously. We’re not casual and we don’t host rp events but we have a couple very casual rpers and some casual pvpers. Add my btag if interested

Oriel#1933

Hello :slight_smile:
Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.
Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.
If you’re current guild is falling apart and has a number of players both raiders and casuals who are looking to join a stable guild built on a balance of fun, respect and progression, let me know :slight_smile:
Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:
9/9N 6/9H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)
Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits: Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
DPS: Both Ranged and Melee
DPS with healing OS: Monk or Pally
Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.
Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: