396 Outlaw rogue lf casual AoTC guild

Hello yall, I’m Ironbun, the outlaw rogue. Been playing my rogue since Vanilla so I’m very knowledgeable about my class and currently part of ravenholdt community to help out other players how to get better at being rogue.

I’m in a search for 2-3 days raiding time but dues to work hours, I’m able to commit in the morning before NOON or after 915, otherwise I can show up on Friday/Saturday evening or Sunday evening as well. I’m on west coast, so PST time zone would be ideal.

I always had struggle finding new guild because it’s tough leaving your friends that you been playing but as now I just can’t commit to their hours and raiding is a huge part for me in this game plus keystones! I love doing keystones run and outlaw excel in trash and providing decent ST.

I’m currently looking to push for AoTC and eventually into Mythic dues to not being gear to jump straight in mythic as yet. I always take my times to review the guides and videos to see how’s the fight encounters are like so I can come in prepares to overcome the fights as a team and more importantly friends.

Thanks you for your time reading this and any questions, you can reach me at

Diusus#1768

If your interested in horde side check us out!

<Berserk>  9/9H 2/9M
   Bleeding Hollow 

Raid time - Blue team Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Black team Mon/thurs 8-1 (mythic only team 400 ilvl min + logs)
- Sunday alt night 8pm (is not mandatory)

Hi there! I think you’d make a great addition to our Raid roster! Berserk has a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. We have a good group of players that push high keys with ratings 1k+ we have 2 raid teams and are currently recruiting for both teams. We encourage a friendly competitive nature, but of course we understand that people have lives as well.

Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin%%

Currently 5/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. If you couldn’t make a raid day due to work or the hours not lining up right, that is ok! We don’t require our raiders to make every single raid :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Looking for competent new and experienced players to tackle Battle of Dazar’alor

Ruiner

provides an environment that is competitive and most of all-patient. We are willing to work with any and all players in order to progress as a team at a quick pace that downs content effectively. Raid Tuesday’s Wednesday’s at 10:00P- 1:30A EST or (stormrage server time)

octopuscake#1921 (GM)

Warner#1294 (Officer)

*We will be happy to give answers to any questions you may have!

Requirements

• We do use and require discord during raid times - You must listen so we may direct you or address any issues we may have individually or as a team-*
  • Item level *
  • 380- HEROIC BoD
    390- Mythic BoD
  • Attendance * Please do not waste our times as there are also 19 other people who are also going to depend on you as a whole. If you can not commit to our schedule please do not message us about attending our runs.*
  • MANDATORY ADDONSBig Wigs or DBMExorsus Raid ToolsWeak Auras
  • Currently trialing on a 3 week basis heroic BoD looking to do mythic content with exceptional players who mesh well with our atmosphere and can comply with our community standards
  • What we provide: we will continue to provide cauldrons and food for the raid as long as we have people who continue to help farm. This solely depends on who is helping fish and farm herbs. Providing food and flasks for the guild does not fall on any one individual or officer. We have farming nights as well- pretty self explanatory -This is a commonly asked question which is why it’s included- We do not provide guild repairs.
  • Who are we? [Ruiner] was formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed. Although We will absolutely get our AOTC we’re primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest.
  • Outside of raid : Although technically on our off days we will still be in random pugs or forming our own pugs for our alts and what not you can almost always find us hanging out in our discord channel. We aim for all of our raid team members to get their 10 keys done weekly so that means lots of groups forming daily. Some of us will group up and do war fronts, Island expeditions and even leveling random toons just for the fun of it. We are a tight knit community but we are also welcoming to new comers as well. Ruiner is not a guild that only see’s it’s members on raid nights.

Currently on a trial atm.

Hi there friend if your looking for a new and stress free guild then look no further. Ravens Crusaders on Wyrmrest Accord is a casual social friendly guild at heart with some very competent raiders who will not take ourselves TOO seriously, who can get down to business when needed, and who will always provide a helpful and positive environment and a good time throughout WOW.
We’re always looking for fun players with positive attitudes who want to be a part of a quality team while playing in a low stress environment, were player abuse is not tolerated.

For more information, please contact one of the following:

Anwyl (Guild Master)
Borisandhyde (Raid Lead)