Returning player LF casual home

Like the title says. I’m not really looking for the hardcore raiding stuff (those days have long since been over for me), and I don’t care much for how far along in raid progression a guild is or anything else that attracts the more hardcore players. I’m just looking for a casual guild (or maybe community) with a nice friendly and social atmosphere, especially since it might most likely be a reroll.

Btag: Raarsi#1382

1 Like

Always looking for more friends to come join us

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Come check us out! [The Dingus Brigade] Alliance on Greymane. No raids or schedules. We are always on the lookout for social over the hardcore players. Kiriin#1940

Hey there, Raarsi,

I’d love to chat if you’re interested. We are mainly a raid and mythic+ guild, but we run an active community and have plenty going on outside raid hours. I’d love to chat if you would. :slight_smile:

Here’s what I usually SPAM if you’re interested:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate days in the month.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Interested? Add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going!

Hi Raarsi!

Found a Green Quest is located on Zul’Jin we are a casual Horde guild! We are currently setting up a raid team to start from the beginning. Looking for new, returning, and experienced players who enjoy bad jokes, running dungeons, leveling parties, mount and transmog runs, plus so much more! We have an active discord and a community! I know your’e Alliance but if we are a guild you could be intrested please feel free to message me!

Discord: Skylitnight#1896
Battletag: Skylitnight#11667

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: