New Player LF something Casual

Heya there! Am a Retribution Paladin that has started this week migrating from ffxiv. I was wanting to look for a friendly casual guild that wouldn’t mind taking me on! I’m in Area 52 and Alliance

Hey Brad,

If you are open to starting over on a different server, we would be happy to bring you in and teach you the ropes. is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server. We consider ourselves a family friendly guild and always open to new faces.

If you would like more information please feel free to add my battletag.

Anna#1862

Hello! If you wished to start over on Proudmoore, my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are a raiding guild, but are always happy to help new players learn and enjoy the game!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Just a heads up… Area-52 is pretty much an all horde server (like 90%+ horde). Being alliance on our server is not a great idea. If you want to stay alliance, I suggest Stormrage as it basically is the alliance version of Area-52.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are excited for 8.2 & classic with big plans for both. LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724