371 Priest Healer LF New guild

1. Alliance Lives Matter / Scilla / Alliance
  2. wed - heroic 8:30 to 10:30 pm central - fri - normal 8:30 to 10:30 pm central
  3. 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge
  4. btag : Ashe#1789

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Cryophobia - Thanks for the post - Ill hold off for now as id prefer horde - if things dont work out in the next few days ill contact you

1. Strike Force - Thrall - Horde
  2. Saturday/Sunday start at 8PM EST, we go for 3 hours on sat and 2 on sun
  3. 8/8H 1/8M, mostly focused on getting AotC than pushing mythic progression, could change if we get more mythic focused people.
  4. I prefer discord - Seasniffer#1763

Hakuna Matata H-Zul’jin is currently 8/8H with some of our raiders being 1/8M in Uldir. We raid just outside of your times, but I thought I would message you anyway: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am

The ways to get ahold of me are Bnet: Syronosin#1536 and my Discord is Syronosin#3054. You can message me at any time and I’ll get back to you.

Saw your message about leaving for work at 11:40pm. All good and if things change you can send me a message.

Hey Bloodymason!

Guild: Hang and Bang

Faction: Horde

Server: StormreaverUS

Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST and Sunday 3pm-6pm CST

Current Progression: 8/8H (AOTC)

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986

Hello Bloodymason! My guild is Alliance, but thought I would throw our info in just in case it peaks your interest!

1. Evolved/Proudmoore/Alliance
  2. Tues/Fri/Sat 9-11pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Sat
  3. 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir
  4. You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700

You can also read more about Evolved at :

I wish you luck in the guild hunt and hope you find one that is perfect for you! :smiley:

1. Rhythm and Girth / Illidan-US / Horde
  2. Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST
  3. 8/8H 3/8M
  4. Greintime#1227 on BNet or Vaydot#0396 on Discord.

Look forward to speaking to you bud! I wish all recruiting was as easy as answering 4 questions. :slight_smile:

1) New Lunar Republic/Thrall/Horde
          2) 7-10 EST, Tues-Wednes-Sun
          3) 7/8M - phase 2 G'huun prog
          4) Aerro#1143, Eberebus#1606, or Azazel#11178

I WANT TO USE MY SPAM THOUGH.

New Lunar Republic - 7/8 Mythic - somewhat spam, but not entirely. No point in typing the same exact thing over, and over.

We are looking for some DPS for our Mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. Our guild has been together for nearly 10 years now, and as such we’re a stable guild that values our community just as much as progression. We’re looking for raiders who want to be a part of something long term, and raid with us for the tiers to come. If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can add Aerro#1143, Eberebus#1606, or Azazel#11178 on Bnet.

As someone who had been looking for a guild that isn’t “toxic”, enjoys playing together both in-game, and out of game, and values the community aspect of the guild more than not - New Lunar Republic has been my home since finding it.

Let them know Malemage sent ya. Let’s get this bread

Soulstice/Illidan/Horde
Tues/Thurs 7-10 cst/server
4/8M
coreyrogers#1817 bnet

Hello! Gonna keep this short and simple! is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit quality members to our ranks. We are a smaller guild with members who have been playing together for years; at this point were more of an online family and less of a guild. We reached 3/8M prior to moving to another server and are now looking to rebuild horde side.

This is a tight knit community of experienced members, we came to play the game but stay for the people. With that being said we offer a chance to progress through content at a reasonable pace without drama and stress. Item level is not an issue, if you are willing to learn then we’re willing to help.

Located on Mal’Ganis, we raid Tuesdays and Saturdays, 7-10pm PST(9pm-12am CST, 10pm-1am EST) and run mythic keys and expeditions throughout the week. We are currently seeking a few heals and DPS.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in and would like to know more please reach out me at my btag, HeckinApple#1169.

Happy Guild Hunting!

[Baboon Squad] Tichondrius
We are 5/8m 2 hours on mythic zul at 8% and started xpac late

Intro
Baboon Squad started 2 month ago on Tichondrius, we have formed a strong guild going into next tier. We are looking for like minded players looking to be a part of a cutting edge group, to push mythic content under a late night two day a week schedule. Mythic experience, or a strong desire to clear content this xpac is required. We will be pushing next tier very hard, and we will see cutting edge. We started late this tier, but not next tier.

Why you should raid with us:

• We are a semi hardcore guild clearing content 2 days a week. We don’t have the stress of gearing 2 alts that hardcore guilds do, but we do have the competitiveness. We plan on pushing content and cutting edge through tiers.
  • We care about our raid comp and make sure to optimize our raid in such a way that the classes we choose fit well together. We like variations and we wont be stacking 5-6 mages but rather 2 of each of the mid to top specs while trying to avoid the worst performing.
  • We are serious about starting raid on time and we expect everyone to show up to raid and be on time unless they give advance notice of an absence.
  • Raiding 2 nights a week is better and more enjoyable than guilds that raid 3-4 nights a week. Usually the first day is progression and the other 2-3 days are straight wiping. We plan on progressing the same amount of bosses on average as guilds raiding 3-4 days a week due to having highly skilled players. We have a strong raid lead team that assists in keeping the pace.
  • We have a weekly raider income that is revolved around a competitive ranking system. Depending on rank, you can make upwards of 20-25k a week. These ranks are competitive, starting from bronze, and going up to platinum. Depending on your rank, you will get various benefits withing the guild.

Recruiting

• 1-2 Exceptional dps for core spots
  • 1 priest healer holy or disc OR exceptional healer
  • serious about progression
  • We also welcome M+ players

Schedule PST:

• Thursday 10:30PM-1:30am pst
  • Saturday 10:30PM-1:30am pst
  • Optional Tuesday heroic clear 10:30PM-1:30am pst

Kingsh7t#1906

I know you prefer horde, heck so do I, but I found this guild to be worth going Alliance

United We Loot [A] Stormrage recruiting a few more raiders!

Philosophy

We believe that raiding content can be achieved without the need for an environment where everyone is barking at one another. Because of this, we have a low tolerance for individuals with abrasive attitudes and personalities. We are looking for individuals who want the challenge of content and the enjoyment that comes with conquering that content with the people around them.

Battle of Dazar’alor is right around the corner and we’re looking for you to join us in our progression! We raid two days a week with a casual to semi-hardcore environment.

We are also looking for individuals who have a desire for Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid Times

Tuesday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Heroic/Normal)
Thursday 9:00p -11:00p EST (Mythic/Heroic)
Friday 9:00p -12:00a EST (Mythic/Heroic)

Progression

2/8M Uldir
8/8H Uldir

• Tanks - Full
  • Healers - Open
  • Melee DPS - Open
  • Ranged DPS - Open

Other players are encouraged to inquire

Player expectations:
* We expect each raider to come prepared for raids.
* A basic understanding of fight mechanics.
* An ability to ask questions.
* Completion of weekly M+10.
* Enchants, Food,
* Flasks, Prepots.

All other skilled players are encouraged to contact us about joining.

Anyone interested in joining please contact one of our officers:

Deathfier @ Deathfire#1102
Summine @ summine#1882
xSyl @ syl#12907

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon

discord: briixxloveee#4871

Morning Bloodymason! I hope you find yourself a great guild, if you are still searching please give our guild a look over and let one of us know (below the guild info is the 3 recruiters contact info). I hope to talk to you soon, and have a wonderful day!!

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Ahead of the Curve every tier and strive for Cutting Edge.

Current Progression: 8/8H 4/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed.

DPS

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Warlock

• Mage

*Shadow Priest

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

General App: bit.ly/tccraid

Misstreat#11777 (bnet) or Misstreat#8419 (Discord)

Oryhara#11229 (bnet) or Oryhara#5066 (Discord)

Keneh#2741(bnet) or Dilleana#3617(Discord)

Hey Bloodymason,

Just a little info on us below. We’re currently seeking a tank, 2 heals and dps to complete the raid team for BoD Raid coming up.

Guild: No Pressure
Server: Whisperwind/Dentarg
Faction: Alliance
Raid TImes: Tues & Thurs 7pm - 9:30/10pm EST
Raid Focus: Heroic Farming with a little Mythic content
Raid Team: Transfer not required. Members of team are both Guild & Community.
(Our Guild logs are on Raiderio as well as WarcraftLogscom. 8|8N, 8|8H, 1|8M)

If you’d like :point_down: more info.
Kassle-Whisperwind
Bnet: KassiG#1130

Guild Name : Luminary / Sargeras / Alliance
Raid Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11PM EST (Also raid Mondays, but it’s an optional night, so usually alts)
Progression: 2/8M
Bnet: Enoris#1985

No Nubbness
Tue, Wed 7-10PST Sundays Optional
8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
bnet Obliterate#11716

1) Phase Three / Tichondrius / Horde
2) Friday and Saturday | 6pm to 9pm PST
3) 2/8M
4) JvstOz#1237

Hello, I’ll keep it short like you requested.
1 - TAINTEDGUARDIANS/WHISPERWIND/HORDE
2 - FRIDAYS/SATURDAYS 8PM TO 11PM EST
3- 8/8 HEROIC, 1/8 MYTHIC (Trying to build the roster up to a solid 20)
4 - Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

Hey Bloodymason,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

â–șWarlock (Any Spec)
â–șMage (Any Spec)
â–șShadow or Disc Priest
â–șWindwalker or Brewmaster Monk
â–șDemon Hunter (Any Spec)
â–șBlood Death Knight
â–șRestoration or Balance Druid
â–șRestoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

â–șYour Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
â–ș Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
â–șAt least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
â–șMake sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
â–șPrior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
â–șWorking mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
â–șAbility to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753