Looking for a friendly guild

Hey all,

Pve progression preferred through heroics and possibly into mythics. A fan of PvP as well.

I have multiple toons, but no tanks yet. Looking for a guild of friendly fun and welcoming social sorts who just happen to enjoy the endgame of post 120 life of wow. Raiding and rated pvp. I don’t really care if I’m the most skilled or worst player on the team (I’m adequately skilled but nothing special)

On proudmore I have a mage, hunter, priest, and rogue @ 120. I can xfer a demonologist if specifically requested for raids. I am working on a shaman as well and I prefer ele or resto.

LMK here or DM mayabad@proudmoore.

Happy gaming all!

Hi Hycindicie,

Mistakes Were Made is looking for ranged DPS and/or healers. We are currently 8/8H and 2/8M and raid on M/W/Th between 10pm to 1230am. If you are interested, please take a look at

Or contact Recruitment Officer (Katryona): bnet NoSoulStones #1778 or discord Kickedpuppy#2561 - Raid leader (Niven): bnet niv#1635 or discord niv#0245

Hey there: thought I would pass this along.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! We also have quite a few members who are loving the pvp this expansion and are always looking for more people to to pvp with! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there. Take a look at our recruitment, If it interests you, please hit me up in game!!