(A) Returning Player LF M+ & Heroic Raiding

Hello All,

I am looking for a new guild to join for the rest of BFA and beyond. I currently am looking to heal (Druid ilvl 443 or Pally ilvl 443), but I have experience playing as a healer or tank. I have gear to support either role. Experienced with the other healing and tanking classes, but they would need a little effort to bring up to par.

I am low stress/low maintenance player (rough humor don’t bother me) and I have been in positions of raid team foot soldier up to GM… and everything in between with M+ push, Heroic, and Mythic raiding experience (casual, business casual, and progression) raiding since WotLK with AOTC for tiers I was playing.

Hoping for something in the 2-3 days range during the week… sometime between 6pm - 11pm CST… but I can be somewhat flexible.

Willing to faction change / realm xfer if needed.

Here is my btag: dwarfkiller#1223

Thanks for reading and take it easy!

Hi Jivetalkin,

You sound like a good fit for our guild personality-wise and spec-wise.
Some details:
Afraid of Elementals [A] US-Gilneas/Elune
We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:15-11pm EST

We are an adult raiding guild, focusing on raiding at a competitive level, but on a shorter schedule as our group is made up of working professionals and adults that have busy lives

We are currently seeking Priests (Disc or Holy) and Paladins but are considering all healing classes.

Reach out to me if you want to talk further!
#Laurei1689

Rhiona… Thanks for taking the time to post something. I received your btag and accepted it.

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/8H in our first week as a guild, though some of our members have 3/8M experience.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Mage
Boomkin
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hi Jivetalkin,

I would love to chat.

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

8/8 H EP

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

1x Healer (w/ DPS Offspec)
1x RDPS (Mages, Shadow Priest, Boomkins or Elemental Shaman)
1x MDPS (Warriors or Rogue)
1x Tank (Any Class)

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Hi Jivetalkin,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild
We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A
  • If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.
  • Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts
If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app

Nietto : Mat#11420
Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646
Asagami : Sasha#12635

Hey Jive! Would love to chat if you haven’t found a home yet. :smiley: Added you!

Hey Jivetalkin,

Dunno if you happen to still be looking, but if so; allow me to introduce my (sometimes insane) gaming family:

The Quick and Dirty:
Guild & Server: Final Stand, Duskwood (Connected Bloodhoof)
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM EST (2100-2400)
Current Progression: The Eternal Palace 8/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Primary: Kalsam (Discord @KalsamRetritro#5867 /Bnet Kalsam#1794)
Optional: Dobby (Dobby#1806), Lollie (Lollie#1170), or any officer in-game
Wowprogress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/Final+Stand
Raiderio: /raider.io/guilds/us/duskwood/Final%20Stand
Requirements: Be Fun, Open and Diverse. Understand your role, and be willing to take constructive criticism.
Needs: One to Two Healers - Pref; Priest, Shaman or Paladin, Havoc DH, and Ranged DPS; Our WoWProgress is always up to date on what is needed.

Expanded Introduction:
Final Stand is one of the oldest raiding guilds on Duskwood. We are a raiding guild with a relaxed approach to raiding and are looking for players interested in working on progression, can play well with others, and are always willing to learn with a good attitude. Our focus each raid tier is at least AotC, with Mythic as determined based on the groups desires.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00 PM EST. With a five minute break roughly every hour.
Flasks and Food are provided for progression, and many in the guild are willing to make potions for reduced costs to guildmates. Enchants and gems are available for raiders.

We like to do more than just play WoW. Our discord is often filled with people playing a wide variety of games and we encourage all who join to jump in.

Anyone interested in finding a home more than just a guild is encouraged to PST online (or bnet) to Dobby (Dobby#1806), Lollie (Lollie#1170), Kalsam (Kalsam#1794), Tirnotham, or Nahmbra.

If you would consider a faction change…

Annunaki (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking for a spriest and plate tank for Waking City.
Spots open are: Spriest,Prot War/Blood DK
BfA Progression:All BfA AotCs
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord
Requirements:good attendance, good attitude
Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653

Btag: eternalinfer#1281
Thanks!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!! :slight_smile:

Aloha,
Currently looking for a guild for my toons. Currently my 445 port pally is highest. I recently moved so I was without a pc for a few months. I have been playing since BC and mainly focus on PvE. Would love to find that forever home and transfer my others here as well. My goals are to catch up, and be ready for shadowlands as I have pre purchased. The computer I built can play at max setting with no lag in my internet speed. I have discord and a working headset with mic. I’m anticipating a response. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Aamon! My guild is currently about to launch a reroll and we’re in a need of tank! We’ll be gearing up together and focusing on AOTC and M+. Here’s a link with plenty more info!
Please join us in Discord with any questions: hjq4qXv

link has expired