Holy/Disc Priest LF Guild

Hey , we might be a good fit for you were actually looking for a disc or holy priest ATM and we focus on AOTC with some mythic after it’s cleared and mythic + throughout the week, fun group of players that raids Friday Saturday… hit me up on discord danno#9699 or bnet iladriem#1536.

I am super sad our times don’t line up, we’re pretty much exactly what you’re looking for (AOTC dabbling in occasional mythic bosses) but alas, an hour too late as we’re 8-11pm CST. If that happens to change for you in the future I’d love to chat (cazenovia#4987 on discord)!
Gold star for an efficient and descriptive post, may you find a new home quickly and settle in for years to come. :slight_smile:

Wardogs, a Thrall guild, is a newly formed causual raiding guild that is currently seeking members to fill it’s core.

What we would like:

1.) Dedicated, mature (preferably 18+), and respectful members of all classes and specifications.
2.) Members who are willing to assist in the process of gearing the under geared. We don’t expect you to make it a full time job, but if you reach a slow point in your daily activities, helping a fellow guild member if asked, would be appreciated.
3.) Officer’s to help manage day to day operations.
4.) A raid leader to assist with managing raiding events.
5.) PVP’ers to help assemble a BG group.

What we don’t want:

1.) Drama!
2.) Elistist’s who go out of their way to make others feel bad because of a lower item level or general lack of experience.
3.) Individuals who join and leave the guild instantly due to a misunderstanding regarding the guild. If you have questions, please ask us!

Our raid times are as follows:
Friday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)
Saturday - 2030-2330LST (8:30pm-11:30pm)

We understand that life takes priority over raiding and that not all raid times can be made. We would, on the other hand, appreciate notification if you will not be attending a raid that you have signed up for.

Aside from raiding, Wardogs conducts guild events that will be scheduled randomly throughout the week to allow for all members to participate in guild activities if the scheduled raid cannot be made due to a scheduling conflicts. These events include;

1.) Mythic Plus Parties to push guild member keys.
2.) A Battle Grounds Bash for our PVP members.
3.) Time Walking Extravaganza’s during Time Walking events.
4.) TransMog runs which will be random.

We find that the additional events create guild camaraderie and builds a certain level of teamwork. If guild events are something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any further questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus/Angeluus

Contacts:

Prometheuus/Angeluus: Angeluus#11931
Shazno: shazno#1613
Rtkos/Azzinoths/Retrolari: RKO#11877

Hi Raiyyn,

Not sure if you’ve found a home or not, but I can offer this:

We’re not a mythic focused raid team, we are an AoTC focused team that hits a few mythic bosses between teirs and goes back for some mythic bosses for funsies in previous tiers.

We raid 8-11pm EST on Wed/Thur’s, and Sundays are an optional alt/achieve/old content run night.

We are a home that has resided on Elune since 2010, 4/5 founding officers remain officers today, and many of our raiders go back to the days of Firelands. We value people, friendships, and fun times.

We generally do a few weekly M+10’s on Friday nights but M+ also happen randomly at other times.

We’ve got a healing spot open for a full time healer!

Going to be brutally honest though, its the lull before a major content patch, a number of our raiders are off playing ESO, D3, etc. etc. since they don’t have much to do in WoW atm. So right now we’re not super lively, ain’t gonna lie. Avg. non raid, non M+ night is maybe 3-7 on in the evenings. Come 8.2 we’ll be back to +15-20 online at nights. Its cyclical as tiers come and go.

Anyway if you’re still looking, I think we have what you’re looking for. Lets chat :slight_smile:

Ranico#1430

Tell me the nights you raid… I might be able to swing it for a perfect (or near perfect) fit otherwise.

Love the “brutal” honesty, and the times match. If you’re raiding and can fit me in for a trial, let me know and we’ll take it from there.

That would have helped, huh. Oops! We raid Mon/Tues, juggling around a bit the next few weeks with a few overlapping absences, but happy to fit you in for a trial if you want.

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 9/9N and 6/9H and raid with 15-19 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 2 hybrid classes that can TANK/DPS or TANK/HEAL to help fill in for raids and Mythic plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hey I think we would be a good fit for you, we have the same thoughts about progression.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles. Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Thursday.

Rogue
DK (Any)
SPriest
Healing Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Hunter
Monk Any
Warlock

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 2/9M 9/9H 9/9N 1/2H. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Hi there, sent you an in game mail.

Add my discord Feisty#0883 or my btag Feisty#11761

Absolutely Raiynn, we’d love to have you!

Sorry I didn’t catch your reply sooner or we’d have had you last night if you were available.

This week we worked on H Uu’nat for a night, and the next night we did Mythic Champs + fresh H BoD clear. Next week we’ll probably finish where we left off in H BoD (Meka, Blockade, Jaina to do), and score the M Champs, and possibly go to M Jadefire or back to H Uu’nat.

On Sunday night we’ll likely be doing raid achieves in normal if you’d like to hang out with us.

Also, starting at 8pm EST tonight (Friday) a bunch of the guild will be running a few M+ if you’d be interested, and we’ll have another group on Sat night @ 8pm also.

Feel free to add me and we can chat more,
Discord: Ranico#0303
BTag: Ranico#1430

Also should note, we really are looking for a dedicated 4th healer, not just bs’ing about fitting you in somewhere. Our current heal team is Amowrath (HPaly), Mindylynne (HPriest), Hyecia (RSham), and Lissanna (R Druid).

However Liss is one of our senior officers (and has been since guild started in 2010), and she’s happy to star fire all the things, but she’s been filling in the 4th heal role for us in the interim. You can check out their numbers if you’re interested by looking at our logs on WCL (Undying Resolution - Elune).

We also welcome friends & family of all our raiders to join the guild, and we have a number of long time members who used to be raiders but now just play casually.

Wont spam you with a wall of txt, But I did add you on Bnet. We are Escaped on Illidan-Horde. We have two active Mythic CE teams (Both are 8/9M Currently) Team WP is seeking a exceptional Holy/Disc priest for its progression team. We raid Tues-Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM CST. Outside of raiding we offer a HUGE mythic + community, and social community within the guild. We are very large (Usually 30+ people on daily/night) and a very active discord. The guild is also going on 8 Yrs old. If you think this sounds like what you are looking for, lets talk.

Raiyyn, you and your friends sound like you would fit in great with us in Casual Hex on US-Bloodhoof/Duskwood! Our goals definitely align, as every tier our main focus is to get AotC but at our own pace, with usually 1 or 2 mythic kills after that. We are a family of weirdos that have been raiding continuously together since MoP. A big thing our guild brings is stability. We don’t usually break from raiding between tiers, and slow and steady doesn’t win the race in WoW, but we creep into the top 10 or even top 5 in progression because we just want to have fun. We raid Sunday and Monday from 9-11:30 EST with a hard cut-off at 11:30 because people have kids, lives, careers, needy goldfish, etc. If this sounds like something you are interested in here’s the obligatory guild spam for more info!

About the Guild

< Casual Hex > is a chill and community-oriented raiding guild that has been welcoming both new and veteran players and has been actively raiding with a solid core group on Bloodhoof since Mists of Pandaria. We focus on cultivating a warm and inclusive atmosphere for experiencing everything WoW has to offer. We are a true community of friends, hosting a yearly real-life meetup called “HexConn” to cement and celebrate the connections we create in-game. We also celebrate the holiday season with in-game parties where we all hang out and celebrate with games, prizes, and good company.

About Our Raid Team

Our current progression team, Hexual Feeling, raids every Sunday and Monday from 9:00-11:30 PM EST. Every tier we strive to achieve “Ahead of the Curve” and at least 1 mythic kill. Everything else after that is extra bonus feel-good boss kills. We want to comfortably stay within the top 20 guilds on our server. Our guild provides food, flasks, and repairs to help out on personal raid costs.

What We Need

We encourage anyone who needs a new WoW home on Bloodhoof/Duskwood to join us as social members. Our raid team is currently recruiting any class, but we are especially interested in the following…

• Any DPS that is comfortable with a tanking Offspec
  • Healers with DPS offspecs
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

Current Progression

So far in Battle for Azeroth Patch 8.1.5 we are

• 8/8H & 1/8M Uldir
  • 8/8H & 1/8M BoD
  • 1/2H CoS

Interested in Joining?

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact

Repressor
Recruitment Officer
Btag - Eternitea#1975
In-game mail to Repressor-Duskwood
Discord - Eternitea#6351 <— Preferred method

Airent
Guild Master
Btag - Fish#1511
In-game mail to Villoda-Bloodhoof or Airent-Bloodhoof
Discord - Airent#7451

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hey Raiyyn,

Apologies for not responding sooner, we were checking a couple things because I know you want to heal and I wanted to make sure we were going to have a spot with you before responding :slight_smile: I want to chat more with you regarding your situation and our needs/wants.

Please add me on discord (preferred) or bnet
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for all your responses. I found a place on my current server I’m hoping will work out.

Many of you guys sound absolutely amazing! And I do also love M+ so if any of you have communities for that, or have a DPS spot (not on Tuesday or Wednesday) for an Alliance Mage or a Horde Hunter I would love to get to know you that way (Cross realm for now) in case my new place doesn’t work out.

Best of luck to everyone!! Much :heart:.

I think we would be a great fit!! I am starting a new 1 day a week raiding guild. The guild will be doing heroic and early mythic kills. We are horde on Turalyon. Raid is Sat 7:30-11pm cst (8:30-12 est). I would love to chat with you!

Cinnebuns#1943

Glad you found a home Raiyyn! I am always happy to have folks I can add for M+ runs! Add my btag Ranico#1430, usually run M+'s on Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm on, generally M10-M13 keys.

Kind Regards,
-Ranico

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

Evolved is an heroic AotC focused raid guild. We occasionally will do some Mythic raid bosses when we have time and the right composition for it, but it is not our main goal!
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello Raiyyn! :heart:

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749