Nord/Muradin LF active, social raiding guild

Title says most of it. I’m a middle aged dude that really wishes he could find a guild that is active and talkative outside of raid nights. This game even with all it’s problems is still enjoyable, as long as there are other people to enjoy it with, and unfortunately my current guild has no interaction with each other outside of M+ runs and raid nights, for the most part.

I know there are a few active raiding guilds on Nord/Muradin, but I would really like a guild where I can log on any time of day and have multiple people to interact with and enjoy the game with. The social aspect is as important as, if not moreso than the raiding aspect. Any social/raiding guilds out there that have a place for a 40yr old dude just looking for good people to enjoy WoW with?

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in changing servers or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

Evolved puts a strong emphasis on an active, friendly community and we have plenty of people in game or Discord to help fill that social aspect you are looking for :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey thanks for the reply! Server changing isn’t a huge deal, but over the summer Im involved with a few things that would keep me from being able to raid with ya’s on weekend nights. At least enough that I wouldn’t feel right about missing. I really appreciate it though, best of luck to ya’s!

1 Like

Hello there I run the guild Atrocity on Stormrage. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-midnight. Outside of raid a few of us are always on discord bsin or playing other games just usually messing around. We are currently 4/9H and 9/9N. If you want to chat hit me up on b net neozippy#1950

1 Like