380 Balance Druid - LF Semi-Casual / Heroic Raid Guild

Pantheon is a Heroic only with some Mythic raiding when there is time type of guild. We want to make sure raids are enjoyed, but not the mythic push stress that some endure. We all have a life, and are not basement dwellers!! Progression is KEY. Warning if you are the type who gets offended easy we are not for you :slight_smile: Rude, Crude, and Saucy!!

LOOKING for the following:
Melee: Dk’s, Monk, warrior
**will talk to any other melee classes as well
Ranged: Lock, Boomie, and a BM Hunter

Raid times: TUE/WED 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.
Thur Raid/M+ switcharoos 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.
FRI: ALT raids for mains / Alts 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.

When we are not raiding you can typically find us running Mythic + at the max that can be done for the weekly.

Type of raiders needed: People who enjoy raiding and are consistent raiders. People who know your class inside and out, and who can multi Role in specs. Folks who love wow, and enjoy having fun and not being so serious all the time. We still get it done, but have fun doing it!

We are located on Area 52
Rycon#1217 Discord: Rycon#8818

The Infamous US Hyjal Horde 6/8M Uldir 4/9H BOD

About us
We are a tight knit group of raiders with roughly half the core group knowing each other outside the game in this crazy world. Our guild is a great group of adults that just enjoys killing internet monsters together, getting purples, and just having fun playing the game. With Battle for Dazar’alor here we are looking to recruit a couple more skilled dedicated DPS to our mythic roster.

We Supply Flasks/Food/Vantus

Raid Times : Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm-9:30pm PST (Server)

We have active Mythic+ and Discord

What we expect from you

• Login on time to raids
  • High attendance (We understand life happens so if a raid is to be missed we just ask for a heads up as early as you can)
  • Come into progression fights with knowledge of the fights (Strats and videos will be posted via discord)
  • Have the ability to take criticisms or tips if given

Having a strong off-spec is a nice bonus

Having logs helps the process

We do not require a “Heart of Azeroth” Level but having it 35+ would be ideal

Listed below are our recruitment needs
As BOD is new we are currently open to any skilled raider the below is just a preference.

High
Monk - Windwalker/Mistweaver
Shaman - Restoration

Medium

Low

If you have any questions or need more information please contact us in have on BattleNet or via Discord for a faster responce.

Contact Information
Bøwsette (Mal) - Venomvixen#1370 (BattleNet) - venomvixen#9847 (Discord)
Druchaon - Zarathustra#1351 (BattleNet) - Druchaon#0427 (Discord)
Courtland - Courtland#1201 (BattleNet) - Courtland#8150 (Discord)
Nafta - Nafta44#1125 (BattleNet) - Nafta#7458 (Discord)

Heya,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for BoD and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hey Mawu,

I think we might be a perfect fit! We finished last tier 5/8M after rebuilding on Illidan, and we raid Tues/Thursday 8-11 Central.

If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, please feel free to add me on bnet - Final#1627 and we can chat on discord.

Cheers!

7/8 m 4/9 h 9-12 est mon-tues-thr james#12323

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, horde Stormrage, (21+ ) is currently looking for ranged dps. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We value our friendships and enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm EST. We have an alt/trials run on Monday nights from 7:30-10:30 pm. M+ are run during the week. We are a heroic guild - we usually hit some mythic bosses but are not interested in pushing mythic content as that means we would have to potentially sit good raiders to conform to the 20 man limit.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the guild works together as a team for our benefit; both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. If this sounds like the guild for you, contact any member online, or add Tails#1421 or Jackelsrule#1396 to your friends list and we can chat.

Nice to meet you Mawu!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 5/9 N BOD 8/8 H Uldir

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hey there, if youre able to raid Friday and Saturday we may be the guild for you

Hello!

If you’re flexible on your days (Wed/Sat) we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Second Team/Alt Runs)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 4/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
‘’

If you are open to going alliance, I think we could be a perfect fit for you! We were 4/8M in Uldir and are currently 4/8H in the new raid tier. I’ll leave all of our info below, add me avalyne#1478 if you are interested or would like to chat more, thanks!

Pirate Chat is a 5/9H guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster to push for cutting edge. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Mage
Shadow Priest with heal offspec
Rogue
Ele Shaman

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Guild Name : Patchwerk
Server : [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag : Geesicks#1950 TvThief#1156
Current Progression : 4/9/H, 7/9N BoD | 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Currently looking for a Mage, Boomkin, a solid BM monk, warrior, and havoc DH

We are also looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message me.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We have 2 raid teams that are purely focused on more casual heroic raiding with the goal of getting AotC. Not sure if you would be interested in our raid schedule, but thought I’d throw the info for you to look over. :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Disasterpiece and Wubs & Friends are actively recruiting balance druids for BoD progression!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9H BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9H BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/9H BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi there! I’m a recruiter from the guild Blood And Thunder. We’re a Akama/Mug’thol/Dragonmaw based horde guild. We’re a 8/8 N 8/8 H Uldir guild. We’re semi-casual and just looking to get AOTC before the end of each raiding tier and occasionally get ourselves into Mythic if we possibly have the bodies for it. We raid Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s server time (PST).
We’re currently looking for a boomie druid to fill out our raiding roster so we would love for you to join us! If you would like to contact me with any questions or further ask about joining you can get in touch with me on either discord or bnet!

Discord;。YaBoiKombucha 。#4505
Bnet;Deku#13304

Hit me up lathander#1319, thrall server horde, I need ranged for both my groups.

If Tue/Wed will work for you then we raid from 7-10PST on those days. Add me Obliterate#11716 for more info