LF guild for a returning player (raid/pvp)

Hello, I am returning from a “9 year break” and just got got to 120 a few days ago. I am looking for a guild to progress as a player in raiding. I used to raid vanilla/bc. The guild I was in used to be #23 in US in PvE. I am willing to grind until i get better gear to do better raids/mythics. Thanks

Availability: M-F 4pm - 9 pm pst

I always need warlocks. = O

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Rally (Alliance)
Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK,DH, Ranged DPS (Boomie, Hunter, Mage pref but all others considered)

Danger Zone: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, R DPS (Ele shaman pref)

Option 7: Healer (with DPS OS preferred), melee DPS (with potential tank OS pref), all ranged DPS

QQ Puffs: Ranged DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hello Moosah my guild is need of a warlock and think we may be a good fit for you.
Although we are east coast time I believe we will only raid a half hour later then you would. I don’t if that would be a deal breaker for you.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys to help build around our core roster.

Raid Times:
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 8:30pm-12:30am est.

If you are interested in joining either post on here or add one our battle tags:
AFusco#1382
Ash#11430

Heya Moosah. We’re on Wyrmrest Accord, Horde. We’re currently looking for any class ranged dps. But good people are what matter the most to us. We’re a tight knit group of players who have been around since vanilla. We’re laid back and enjoy our jokes (A good sense of humor is a must). If you’re interested feel free to contact or add any of us bellow.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild, currently recruiting for our raid team for Uldir and Dazar’alor, on Wyrmrest Accord server. We got a late start with Uldir and are currently 7/8H. Our goal is to achieve AOTC on Uldir while we still have time and also hit AOTC on Dazar’alor and push into Mythic with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it.

Recruitment (Updated 12/24/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand:

Tank:
None

Healer:
Druid
Priest

Dps:
Dk
Mage
Any Spec

Players of unlisted classes are also welcome.

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)

• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

We supply all Flasks and Feasts but ask that everyone furnish their own pots. Also, for all gear obtained in the raid we will provide Enchants and Gems. This means that you no longer have to spend your gold on that 5k enchant, and can instead spend it on the 30 different transmog outfits you have.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619
Varthiis (Officer)
BattleTag: JoetheToe#1911
Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870
Perdurable
BattleTag: DominusUmbra#11999

Hakuna Matata H-Zul’jin is recruiting to join our family. I too took a long break… Mine was 6 years and I came back in August. We raid Tues/Wed 9pm-12am.

My Btag is Syronosin#1536

Maximum Effort (8/8H, 2/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -shadow priest, afflic lock, mage, BM hunter

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504, or Avi#12246 if you have any important questions. Can pay X-fer for the right people

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to faction change or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Saturdays, but if you aren’t able to make that day, its ok! :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there,

Pro Union Raiders is recruiting for a few more key pieces to fill out our raid roster, have fun during heroic raids with some mythic thrown in, and get ready for BoA.

About Us:

We are a 20+ guild, family and couple oriented and understand the needs of real life (i.e. work)

We raid two nights a week, for a total of six hours weekly and sometimes on Monday for an extra push.

Our current raid progression is 8/8 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic

Raid Times (server time):

Friday- 7 PM to 10:00 PM

Saturday - 7 PM to 10:00 PM

M+ runs usually on Sundays

Very active guild during evenings and all day on weekends.

Recruitment Needs:

DPS: Warlock, Mage.

Requirements:

Discord, DBM

Btag pandacake212#1548

Disc Viola#6550