377 Holy Priest LF heroic prog

Returning player after a couple months hiatus looking for a fairly social guild with a focus on Heroic completion in the tier. I have mostly weeknight availablity after 9pm est.

I started playing in late BC around the sunwell release. Started raiding midway through Naxx as a warrior tank and stuck with that until cata when i swapped to resto shaman until the end of Pandaria. Bear tanked the entirety of WoD before swapping to DH tank until Antorus released which is when the current priest became my main after having been my primary alt since Dragon Soul. I’m quite happy that i’ve been able to attain AOTC’s consistently. Currently not looking to faction change so please keep that in mind

If this interests you, please contact my Btag bmthedm#1109 or look for one of the “reggie” characters on proudmoore

Hey Reggie how’s it going I’ll keep it quick

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

One day a week guild horde side on Zul’jin we don’t make raiding a job we raid Sundays 6 to 10 EST always get Aotc very loud and dysfunctional group of people we went 3/8 mythic last Teir if your interested in talking hmu Mako#1649

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
8/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto shaman (HIGH)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Nocturnal> Is a late night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
9/9N 3/9H BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hey Reggie,
My guild Incohesive Unit would love to have you join us. We raid Tues/Thurs, 8-11pm est on Illidan where we’re a top 200 guild.

We are a pretty casual guild, looking to build up to 20 for mythic raiding. 9/9N and 6/9H BOD. Once on farm, we do heroic Tuesday then doing alt runs on Thursday. We run M+ in the off time.

Message any questions to our raid lead greion#1489 or myself theblkhawk#1656

Hello! Welcome back to WoW after your hiatus!

My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: