377 Affliction Lock looking for new home

377 Void Elf Affliction lock looking for new home to raid with, 8/8 Normal 8/8 Heroic 674 Mythic + score. I just server transferred to Dalaran to Join Unbecoming to raid with them, only to find out 3 weeks later they are Unsubbing and stopping raiding
sigh
so here I am on Dalaran with no home and no group to raid with. The pug World is for the birds. Hit me up
Lambo#1370. My raid times are fairly flexible, prefer to raid between 7 pm and Midnight EST. I’m also open to transferring but do not want to repeat this fiasco.

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who reached out 
the WoW Community is amazing. I found a new guild to run with. Thanks!!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 healer that is NOT a mistweaver, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, and 1 dps with tank off spec. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi there Darra!
In a nutshell: We are very active, 2 nights of raiding, mythics, alt runs, achievement/mog runs regularly, and a hopping discord :slight_smile:

Here’s our raid info, happy to have you and help you while you level and gear up!

«To Punish and Enslave» is an active semi-casual guild, often on running mythic+, heroics, leveling alts, and of course, raiding :slight_smile:

Here’s our little blurb:
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 1/8
Heroic Uldir: 7/8
Uldir: 8/8

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Thanks!
Saxx#1747

Hello Darra!

My guild is on US-Proudmoore and we would be glad to have you in our guild. We are a casual guild that looks to progress through Normal and Heroic content while having a laid back, social atmosphere that lets its members do whatever they feel like doing without any pressures.

We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8 H Uldir while adhering to a two day a week raiding schedule T, Th 6pm-8pm PST. We also have Mondays reserved for completing Mythic+ keys for those fat loots on reset.

If you like what you read, you can visit us at www . grievancegaming . org/ (just remember to delete the spaces before and after the dots) or add my battletag neatogeo#1746.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Darra,

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Howdy Darra,

Would love to have you on our team =)
You can check out all of our info here if you like,
(also a link to the website in there)
Please apply (just to get to know you some!) and reach out to us
if interested. Take care, Ark =)

=( Sorry that happened to you. If you are willing to come to horde though Seraph would gladly take care of you =).

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Hey Darra, we are on Dalaran and you might be interested in our guild. Check out our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK (DPS), Havoc DH

Danger Zone: Resto Shaman

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smile:

Hello Darra,

Sorry to hear about that wasted transfer :frowning: Hope you can make up for it on Dalaran or find a home soon enough!

Nerfd on Alliance Proudmoore.
We are 2/8M Uldir

Raid Times:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00 PM to 11:00 EASTERN.

Recruiting Needs:

HEALERS
Resto Druid / Mistweaver Monk, We ask that in addition to your main spec, you have an ideal working DPS / Off spec functioning for rotational purposes.

DPS
Warlock 100% Guaranteed spot.
Death Knight

History:
A little about us; some of our core has been raiding together since BC and many of us are IRL friends and even family which signifies how close we are as a group. We strive on having a casual, semi-hardcore atmosphere. We love to joke around and laugh, but when it is time to get serious we can do so. The game has evolved in many different ways and we try to make best of it. We have various M+ Groups and try to get everyone in guild they weekly key. Some of our raiders can also be found doing rated battlegrounds, working on alts or even getting together for other games such as Overwatch or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds!

To get in touch with us, please add our battle-tags. We can then give out our discord and have a discussion.
Finest - Finest#1180
Wokitout - Wokitout#1137
Dropbear - Dankmedic#1607
Meiku - Roux#1968

Hi there! I added you to my bnet :smiley: I have a horde guild on Spirestone that is 5/8M and raid times TUE/WED 915-1215PM EST. I know that is a lil over your times but if we are still of interest go ahead and add me!

Darra.

I am the recruitment Officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We just recently migrated from the realm Kael’thas after running the guild there for almost 13 years. The reason we left was simply Kael;thas has become a dead server. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. I would like to get together to discuss everything and provide you with our 97 percentile guild logs.

You can reach me at Geo#1668 or my character name on the realm.

Thanks,
Geo

Heya Darra,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Administrators on illidan-horde are interested in having you!

We raid Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST with optional Sundays.

• bnet: dityboycom#1868
    disc: dityboycom#4643

More Info:

May even be willing to split some cost with you, if you like what you hear when we talk :slight_smile:

Hi Darra :sunglasses: !

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! However, ould definitely use a 5th backup healer! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links
 just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Greetings Darra!

Our guild was established in March of 2015, and we will never let it disband. My husband is hard of hearing, and we established this guild because other guilds didn’t like that he couldn’t use voice chat. I have had to rebuild a couple of times, but that comes with the territory, especially when your philosophy is people over elitists.

Also our raid times are conducive with your preferred times. :smiley:

Here is our guild information:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Hi Darra,
Sorry to hear about the guild imploding after you transferred. That sucks! Check us out and if you have any interest tag me here or reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732. Best of luck to you in your search for a new home.

Hi there Darra!

I’m not really into the informal copy pasta, so I’ll keep this short, sweet, and to the point! We are Chimera on the Durotan/Ysera server grouping. We are 3/8M and raid Fri/Sat 8PM - 11PM EST. We need YOU to round out an elite selection of phenomenal raiders ready to polish off Uldir and charge into new raid content!

If this piques your interest, you can find me on bnet @ Villast#1197 or on Discord @ Villast#7403. Happy hunting!