442 Ret looking(again)

Finally getting to a point irl where I have a stable schedule now and am looking to leave the Flex/H market behind and get into some more serious raiding again. Extremely long time player, lots of raid experience and incredibly sarcastic. Would prefer a 2-3 night guild. Faction doesn’t really matter and something that isn’t too late.but vastly prefer horde. Btag is jameson#1578

I travel for work and it’s been quite a chore to find someone to stick with the past couple months but I’m (hopefully) done with that for the year.

Geared and pretty competent tank as well.

We don’t meet your Horde requirements, but we’re 5/8M and raid just Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST.
Bigsteer#1581

I might hit you up Steer, have some good irl friends that play Ally on Sarg

HIt me up gonna be 4/8 M on thrall this week Tuesday/Thursday 9-1130 EST Fire#1218 Btag

Oh hey sup

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 if you would prefer to stay Horde! I could get you in touch with their recruitment officer if you wanted!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (7/8M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Ret Paladin for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Hello friends, bumping this again as my search continues to be thwarted. I’ve lost a few of the btags I had previously. Feel free to discord or bnet me.

New armory who this? Anything after 7ish CST would be great. Looking for a fam to roll into 8.3 with

Hey, figured i would reach out and test the waters. Seems as tho you might be a good fit for us? Hit me up if interested.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 5/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

To the window? or something like that i guess

This guy here

Early morning once more into the breach