Holy Priest + Warlock LF Alliance AotC Guild

We two (priest and warlock) are looking for an Alliance guild that focuses on heroic raids, weekend raids greatly preferred. Any NA server is doable but we will not play Horde and we will not change mains. We have ilvl’s in the high 430’s and have played the entire life of the game. We want an active guild that has people in it who play besides just raid-logging, and are down for most all game activities.

Thanks for reading!

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and if you are flexible on the raid days I think we could be a good fit!

I would definitely love to chat with you if you’re around though! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Greetings - United We Loot Alliance on Stormrage are seeking a warlock and priest for our heroic/mythic team that raids on Thursday / Friday 9p-12a eastern time. If these times do not match your schedule or mythic isnt your thing, we also are looking for more for our Sunday normal/heroic raid form 9p–11p eastern.

If either of these are what you are looking for please reach out via battlenet at Deathfire#1102 or discord at Deathfire#8715

Thanks for your time!

OK thanks, I’ll be in touch with you guys!

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule

• Fri/Sat 7:30 - 10:00pm pacific (Heroic Raid Team)
  • Wed 7:30 - 9:30pm pacific (Optional Normal/Alt Night)
  • One week off per month from all raiding to make time for our personal lives

Contact Us

• Nimi - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are an AoTC heroic focused guild with plenty of people on on non-raid nights! We do raid on Tuesdays but if you can’t make that night all the time, that is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contant our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - DH, Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Monk, Pally, Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

hello, please check out us and see if you’d be interested. [A] <Purveyors of Darkness> Sunday AOTC SFO Looking for More for Dragonflight Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi there!
Stoic is an Alliance guild on the US-Proudmoore server, and we have been raiding since vanilla. We transferred from Bonechewer at the end of Legion. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focus on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

Our mythic CE team (7/8 Mythic EP, 9/9 Mythic BDA) will consider exceptional players, as well as players who are interested in raiding in 8.3. Please reach out to an officer with any questions.

We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don’t have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don’t do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the “best” class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

This team raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 6 pm - 9 pm PST (server time).

www.stoic.gg/recruitment

You can contact an officer with questions at:
Btags: Darkinertia#1386 or Euryale#1153
Discord: AshaGreyjoy#3610 or Eury#6561