370 Priest LF a home :)

Hey there I’m looking to make a guild because it’s extremely hard to find one that needs a tank. I’m looking for raid days to be 11:30p-2a Tue, Wed, and Thu these will be Eastern time zones. Bnet is Uther7052#1213 if you want to chat.

Hi Revelre,
I saw your post and wanted to tell you a bit about my guild. :slight_smile:

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow - 8/8N - 8/8H - 7/8M - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to complement our roster and progress through Mythic Uldir.

Ideal Players:

Active and competitive

Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

375+ ilvl and 33+ artifact level are required.

70%+ parses are a large plus.

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Recruiting All exceptional players who share our mindset!

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot regardless of spec. Trials are offered at the beginning of each week.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks for your consideration

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)

Lowhealing FailFixer#11337 (Guild Master)

<Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS 1/11M ABT & currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir (slowed progress due to previous OT reliability and a few main healers on indefinite vacation). Our goal every tier is to quickly get AOTC and then do casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun & semi-casual but skilled raiding, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):

Healer: Holy Paladin & Flex healer/RDPS

RDPS: Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, and/or Hunter.

*Exceptional candidates considered.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start)

Raid Req: Min 80% attendance & mechanics savvy

Contact: If you are interested add and message Buvons#11444 (Thavage#0852), Earthwyrm#1108 (Abscynth#5749), or DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672).

Discord IDs in (parenthesis)

Hellooooooo Samantha!

Cali here too :slight_smile: Think you’d be a good fit for us! See below.

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hi there Samantha!

If you’re open to playing Horde, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We have an immediate opening for a core healer on our heroic only raid team. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together :smiley:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. I know you said you were available at 6:30, but you could always join our Tuesday raid late if it works for you.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello! Gonna keep this short and simple! is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit quality members to our ranks. We are a smaller guild with members who have been playing together for years; at this point were more of an online family and less of a guild. We reached 3/8M prior to moving to another server and are now looking to rebuild horde side.

This is a tight knit community of experienced members, we came to play the game but stay for the people. With that being said we offer a chance to progress through content at a reasonable pace without drama and stress. Item level is not an issue, if you are willing to learn then we’re willing to help.(If you enjoy terrible puns we might be the guild for you)

Located on Mal’Ganis, we raid Tuesdays and Saturdays, 7-10pm PST(9pm-12am CST, 10pm-1am EST) and run mythic keys and expeditions throughout the week. We are currently seeking a few heals and DPS.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in and would like to know more please reach out to me at my btag, HeckinApple#1169.

Happy Guild Hunting!

Hey Samantha!
I would love to chat with you about possibly joining Blacklisted. I find spamming recruitment forums with our guild info isn’t friendly enough! My bnet is jmilk#1695 look forward to speaking with you and have a great day!
-Jonathan

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Samantha!

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 10pm – 1am EST

Stoic is looking to add people to our roster! We are a heroic raiding guild that has completed AOTC in legion and BFA so far. We are looking for people who can have fun and be apart of a community, but still take progression seriously. If this sounds like the guild for you send me a message Willy890#1450.

Hey Samantha!

Quick Link to our recruitment post

Come check us out on our discord, we’d love to talk to you!

Hey I’ll be honest, our raid times don’t match up with what you’re looking for but your attitude is exactly what I hope to find with anyone who wants to call my guild home.

We’re pretty active outside our main raid times and we enjoy doing M+ or whatever else (other games included!)

Would love to chat with you, if you have any desire to play with a solid community of players on Horde side. You can find me on Discord at Carrn#9487 or Bnet at Carrn#1452

Hey Revelré,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hiya Revelré! House Brighthammer of Wyrmrest Accord is an Alliance guild looking to round out its raid team for movement into Dazar’alor and beyond. We would like to add a shadow priest to our family at this time.

Our progression team raids Sunday and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST, with family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. We are a semi-casual AOTC focused guild (currently 8/8 H), and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM or BigWigs, 28 points in HoA, and 370 ilvl for Dazar’alor progression. The progression team may dabble in Mythic raid, once we finish filling our roster.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times. We are also working toward setting up more M+ teams.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.

[Keyrizma] is now recruiting for Mythic + teams as well as raid tier as we head into the new season on Thrall US. We are looking to increase in size as we are a newly formed guild. We are looking to push multiple teams for M+ and increase in ranking. Must use discord. We are an adult guild with many years’ experience. We are looking to maintain a low-stress, casual but capable guild environment for mythic+ and Heroic raiding.

Come Join Us!

Schedule:
Raiding: Tues-Thurs. @ 8:30 - 10:30 est
Mythic +: Weeknights

Tanks: Any (Raid Tanks Filled)
Healers: HPally, Priest, Shaman
DPS: All Needed

Please contact an officer (Discord: Janadora#8453, Lowpex#5336)

Hi Samantha, we have a healing spot open and would be interested.

See details in my post here:

lf weeeknd raiders horde on malganis. Btag:Morpheus#1478 hit me up

Hey Samantha! We are in the need of a Healer. My guild is very big of taking it seriously when it comes to new content as well as goofing around when it isn’t. We are a heroic only guild that 8/8H. We raid Sat/Sun 9am to noon PST. If those times work for you please hit me up and we will chat. looking forward to hearing from you.
Bnet: Rhuudii#1791
Discord: Rhuudii#2640

Check out [A] Apotheosis on Windrunner. We have been around since vanilla with the same raid lead, and are primarily a heroic raid guild. Adult group. Bad sense of humor… we have a lot of pun. A number of very long-term members like myself. Clearing with AOTC. In off-time people get together to do achievements, mythic+ and sometimes PvP. You can PM me or Myrla in game, or pop into Discord at mz9XuD4.

Thanks all found a home